saraphites (2)

A Few days have gone by. I've been helping Ellie find this Abby girl, I don't know why. I guess I've stopped looking for Yara.

Were starting to run out of supplies and Ellie had an idea to search a building a few miles away in hopes of finding supplies to help tide them over for a little while longer. She suggested that they look in the basement of the building as that was likely where supplies would be stored.

But of course there's spores. "Masks on" she mumbles. I put mine on and head into the basement before turning back and Ellie is casually walking through the spores with no mask. "Ellie?" I say shocked and confused. She chuckles a bit before responding "told you I was immune." I sigh and roll my eyes "I though you ment to bites, not spores." We continue finding our way through the building and eventually we find some supplies.

We start to head back to the base and it starts raining. "Great." Ellie grumbles. I snicker, enjoying the rain "only shower you'll take." I jokingly make fun of her.

"You know I take showers!"

"Mmmm... No I don't."

"Yu huh, you've seen me take one!"

"I walked in on accident!"

We both laugh at this stupid argument. As we start calming down she smiles at me. "even though we've only known each other for a few days it feels like we've always known each other." I nod and agree."it's difficult to find a genuine connection in this situation." I say biting my lip anxiously.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT IM JUST RLLY LAZY RN...