"I love you"

They were together, their eyes locked, their breath mingling, she felt like this was exactly where she should be. The moment they kissed, she felt every cell in her body come alive, her cheeks turning hot and her heart beating in her throat.

It felt like everything else faded away and there was just her, Ellie, and their love for one another.

Their hands moved over each other's bodies, their passion growing, the electricity between them intensifying. They wanted more, pushing away their clothes, their touches becoming more desperate as their breathing quickened. They kept going, losing themselves in each other's touch and breath and taste, exploring one another like they were discovering new worlds. The passion was overwhelming, but it was also beautiful. She had never felt anything like this before, and she knew she never wanted it to end.

They were completely lost in each other, not even realizing how long they had been kissing or touching or moving. Time stopped, and there was only one thing on their minds: each other. Their desires flared, taking over their bodies and souls and minds. Everything they were, everything they wanted, was wrapped up in one another. They couldn't get enough, couldn't get enough of each other. They were both losing control now, and it felt amazing.

Their bodies were pressed together, their breathing heavy, they couldn't help but moan as their bodies moved rhythmically together. She could feel their heartbeats as they thumped against each other's chests, like two drums pounding out the same beat. There was no thinking, no words, only the desire for one another. They pull apart not wanting to go too far.

"I love you." Ellie completely shocked herself

Y/n softly smiles, "I love you too."