Enemies

"Ellie!" I groan out from the shower "Grab me a towel!"

Ellie's my roommate, when I got here they placed me in a house with her. She didn't like that so she hates me, and honestly I hate her too. She's arrogant, cocky, and too fucking hot.

I hear angry footsteps walk up to the door. She bursts in without knocking so I'm completely caught off garud. She hands me the towel and I quickly try to cover myself up.

She looks me up and down, smirking. She leaves and closes the door leaving me in shock.

I get dressed for bed, wearing boxers and an oversized T-shirt. I smile at myself in the mirror before opening the door. As I walk out Ellie's right outside, leaning on that wall with that stupid grin of hers.

"You're gorgeous, y/n." She crosses her arms and shakes her head

"Wh- what?" I'm taken aback from her comment so I blush and step back.

She grins before pinning me to the wall. She wraps her slim hands around my waist, teasing me with her touch.

She sighs before looking at me "I wanna taste you." She bites her lips "I know we don't like each other, but I just cant help but want you."

I grab her face and smash my lips onto hers. She bites my lower lip and I groan from pleasure and pain, as I do so her tongue enters my mouth. I moan into her mouth and her grip on me tightens.

Out of breath, we pull away for a few seconds before I speak up, "you're a dick." I breath out.

She sighs, "I know, I'm sorry." She looks down before I tilt her head up to look at me. I softly kiss her which turns more passionate again.

She drags me to her bedroom, pushing and pinning me into her bed. She kisses and softly sucks my neck leaving a few marks. I moan before Ellie pulls away, "is this okay, sweetheart?" I melt at the name before nodding. She continues where she left off until I start to take off my shirt. I start struggling and Ellie notices so she helps me take it off. She admire my body before taking my bra off. She takes another look at my face, asking for permission. I nod and she cups my left boob with her hand and sucks my hardened nipple. She massages me while sucking hard enough to leave a mark on my boob too. I let out a throaty moan and she starts trailing down till she ends on my inner thigh she bites my thigh before cupping my pussy, causing me to gasp and throw back my head. I softly moan out , "please" and she complies. She slips off my boxers and starts to lick up my wetness.

"fuck you're so wet." She breaths out and smiles. She shoves her head between my thighs and starts sucking my clit. My hands end up at the back of her head as I moan out her name. She looks up at me as she eats my out. Her hands rubbing my thigh, comforting me. As I start to reach my climax I squeeze my thighs around her head."I'm close" I whisper and she nods before sticking two fingers in me. Throbbing, her fingers thrust in and out of me."you're doing so good, princess." She smiles and continues to eat me out. I cum all over her and she slowly pulls her fingers out to let me ride my high before licking her fingers clean. I lays next to me before smiling and wrapping he arms around me. She kisses my forehead and mumbles one more 'im sorry' as we both fall asleep.