new encounter

I start to hum softly as I sit on the flowy grass, just enjoying stars. Before I can react, a redheaded drunk girl trips and falls a few feet away from me. I giggle at her clumsy action before she starts to give me a death stare. She gets up and sits beside me. "Asshole" the girl mumbles out and I snicker.
"Not my fault you're drunk." I smirk at her before she rolls her eyes. "who even are you? Are you new?" She questions me. She looks annoyed but also content. I start picking at the grass and pulling it apart. "No, I just don't interact with anyone." She nods her head, "Ellie. Ellie Williams" she she slurs her words quite a bit so I know she's wasted. I sigh and look over at her "y/n."
She smiles before quickly turning her head and puking. I gag a bit but hold back her hair and pat her back. "Come on, let's clean you up."

When we get to my porch it starts to rain. I sigh happily as I feel mist hit my face. I open my door and bring Ellie to the restroom and sit her down. I grab a rag and clean Ellie up before sitting her in my couch and giving her some water. I turn on a movie and sit down next to Ellie before she speaks, "I'm sorry." She grumbles clearly unhappy with the situation. I pat her thigh and smile at her letting her know everything is gonna be okay. She slowly drifts off to sleep so I put a blanket over her and fall asleep myself.