Date

"Ellie..." y/n groans. "i know. you're doing so good."  Ellie whispers as she grabs her thighs. "Fuck!" y/n squeezes Ellie's arm. "Almost done." Ellie continues wrapping y/n's torso. she places the bloody wipes to the side so she can work.

what were you thinking reader?  🤨

Ellie steadies y/n after pulling her up, wrapping her arm around her. y/n winces as she tries walking and trips, thankfully Ellie was already holding her up. "Careful, I need my patrol partner safe." y/n rolls her eyes earning a chuckle from Ellie "a little too late." she points at the stained bandages and shirt.

Ellie chuckles. there's something about the way she laughs.

y/n sighs and continues walking with Ellies help. she keeps glancing at Ellie hoping she wouldn't notice. she did.

"I think you have a starin' problem." Ellie grins. y/n turns bright red "I- sorry..." she groans not wanting it to be awkward. 

"I don't mind." she softly smiles, and we enter the gates of Jackson. we hand in our horses and head home. 

y/n sighs as they part "wait, y/n?" she turns around and raises an eyebrow "hm?" 

"Would you mind if... if i took you out on a date?" her jaw tenses up and y/n smiles. 

"of course, I wouldn't mind."