𝐨𝐧𝐞.

- tap in>>>
- excuse any mistakes
- viewer's discretion is advised

chapter one:
'angel. the name's angel.'

IT was around six thirty in the morning as xavier slept, or at least attempted to

IT was around six thirty in the morning as xavier slept, or at least attempted to. he shifted around in bed, trying his best to ignore the buzzing coming from the cellular device that rested upon the nightstand, but failed once he realized that the vibrations wouldn't stop anytime soon. he lifted his head to look over, and grabbed his phone to see what was causing it to go off. he was receiving a phone call from the one who wanted to talk to the least: his ex girlfriend, hailey.

reading her name on his screen made all of his hurt and anger resurface. he could not believe that after everything they'd been through, she'd pull a trifling move like such. it just led him to believe that no one was genuine like he was, even after making promise after promise every single day.

he declined the call, not wanting to answer it. he put the phone down and rubbed his eyes to remove the grogginess from them. his pupils roamed around the unfamiliar room that was dim in lighting and dark in color. he sat up to further explore the room with his pupils, but found himself groaning in pain to feel an ache grow in his head. he then pulled the covers off of him, feeling the cool temperature in the atmosphere of the house hit his skin, making him shiver almost immediately. it was nearly freezing in the home, and his torso being bare didn't make things any better for him.

"where the hell my clothes at?" he mumbled to himself after looking down at the rest of his body, seeing himself in nothing but his quarter-length socks and a pair of shorts that were huge on his body.

the previous night was a blur, and he hated it. he couldn't believe that he let himself get so wasted to the point where he couldn't retrace any step from the moment he left that apartment to now. there was no telling what happened the night before with whoever it was the brought him to their crib.