𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

- tap in>>>
- excuse any mistakes
- viewer's discretion is advised

chapter nine:
new friend?

chapter nine:new friend?

"XAVIER, I'm alright

"XAVIER, I'm alright. you just need to focus on you and you only." angel told xavier on the other line in a monotone voice as he tied the laces on his shoes.

"sorry." he mumbled, standing up on his two feet and walking over to the kitchen so he could feed coco before he left.

xavier was bombarding angel with questions in regards to her well-being. it had been hours since the last time he seen her, so he was worried. her tone of voice wasn't the same as usual which also played a factor in his anxiety.

he didn't mean to be a headache, he was just scared. her leaving without warning was another thing, but he could just tell that something was wrong. very wrong.

"ima see you soon, okay?" she told him. "I have someone to take you whenever you need to go. he should be outside any minute now."

"okay, thank you." he told her and the called ended shortly after she gave him a simple 'you're welcome'.

he sighed to himself while putting the device in the pocket of his jeans. he looked in the pantry for cat food where he spotted some, and filled her bowl with the food. he also filled her drinking dish with water before looking for the pet to say his temporary goodbyes.

"see you later, girl. ima miss you." he said as a smiled formed upon his face when he spotted her in angel's room.

he picked her up once she made her way towards him, and held her close as she purred. he gave her a light kiss on her head and put her down before walking out of the room and leaving her be.

he left the home, ensuring that he locked the bottom lock on the doorknob before closing the door.  he walked towards the car that was parked in front of angel's home, walking over to the passenger side of the car and opening the door.