𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

- tap in>>>
- excuse any mistakes
- viewer's discretion is advised

chapter four:
'I appreciate you.'

ANGEL'S fingers tapped her steering wheel as she awaited in her vehicle

ANGEL'S fingers tapped her steering wheel as she awaited in her vehicle. she had just pulled up to the place she'd be picking up xavier at, so she hadn't been waiting too long. she made sure she dressed nicely before she left, wearing a butterfly garden cropped shirt that was cut in the middle, yet still being intact by the middle area being sewn together. this was worn with a pair of fitted blue jeans, and a few pieces of jewelry: her hoop earrings, a bracelet and her belly piercing. her hair and makeup was done, not being too dramatic but just enough to bring everything all together.

she seemed chill on the outside, but on the inside, she was nervous. she hadn't taken a man out in a while—a new man at that. she just hoped that's he didn't freak him out or be too strange. she had a habit of running men away due to her 'dark, weird' vibe as they would say.

knocking on the window kicked her out of her thoughts and she looked over. she smiled to see xavier standing there, and she unlocked the doors for him, allowing him to get in. his nice fragrance filled her car almost immediately, and she took it in. she loved how he smelled because it was something unique, something she personally hasn't smelled before. it also lingered which she loved as well.

he looked nice. though he was dressed in black and white from head to toe, it suit him well. the light jewelry he wore brought the whole outfit together, making it not so basic.

"hey, handsome." she greeted him with a smile, but it slowly vanished when she noticed how drained and distraught he looked. "you alright, love? what's goin' on?"

"nothin', I'm cool." he said, sounding more like he was trying to convince himself that he was.

she let out a soft sigh and turned her body towards him some. he sat there avoiding eye contact as he sat silently, looking out of the windows at different things such as the trees and the cars that drove past them.