𝐬𝐢𝐱.

- tap in>>>
- excuse any mistakes
- viewer's discretion is advised

chapter six:
'hey, can we talk?'

chapter six:'hey, can we talk?'

BIRDS outside of the windows chirped, singing their daily songs and tunes in harmony

BIRDS outside of the windows chirped, singing their daily songs and tunes in harmony. the sun beamed through the blinds and the glass barrier; the light from the sun lit up the room, creating a beautiful atmosphere. laying in bed was a quiet, tired xavier, not making not one sound except the low in and exhales his body created.

he hadn't gotten any sleep due to the lovebirds staying up and having a little 'party' of their own. with the constant creaking of the matress and the other noises they made, xavier couldn't sleep the way he needed to. by the time the silence deafened his ears, it was already an hour or two before sunrise.

he wanted to go to angel's, and have a peaceful night of sleep that he needed, but he hadn't had a real conversation with her in a week, almost two, so he didn't even know if she was home. he was notified about her busy schedule a day prior to her slight silence, but he didn't know it'd be this busy—to where his texts and phone calls would be returned later in the day or the week.

it bummed him out, because he really had a desire to talk to the woman. he also needed an escape from the challenges he had during the day. since she wasn't free anymore for now, he didn't know what to do.

xavier sat up in bed and stood up. he had already taken a shower an hour prior, so he walked straight out of the room and to the kitchen. he opened the fridge, sighing at how empty it was. he didn't understand why it was so empty, but then again, there had been three people in the house for a few days now.

he hears a yawn behind him, and he turns his head. he rolls his eyes and closes the fridge before opening the freezer.

"wassup, xavier. how you sleep?" cameron asked, stretching his body upward to relieve his stiff body.