𝐭𝐰𝐨.

- tap in>>>
- excuse any mistakes
- viewer's discretion is advised

chapter two:
'hey, this angel?'

chapter two:'hey, this angel?'

CRICKETS chirped away in the atmosphere, growing louder as the stars above twinkled during the ten o'clock hour

CRICKETS chirped away in the atmosphere, growing louder as the stars above twinkled during the ten o'clock hour. the wind blew gently, creating a cool temperature outdoors. angel enjoyed all of this as she stood beside her car. she was in the process of pumping her gas, making sure she filled her tank before she got home. she had a long day, and was ready to go to sleep for the night.

pulling up at a pump beside her was a dark colored car. it wasn't familiar to her which was suspicious to her. she didn't pay it direct attention, keeping her gaze on the pump display, but stayed vigilant to whoever it was.

"wassup, ms. angel!" she heard in a loud tone of voice and she turned her head, recognizing the individual that stepped out of the vehicle and letting out a small, silent exhale of relief. "I missed you, man."

"I missed you too, baby." she said as the person, whose name was darius, walked up to her up and hugged her tightly, causing a giggle to escape her mouth.

darius was a nineteen year old boy, being her ex's nephew. he was a medium tan with undertones of olive, but angel could never tell by how pink his cheeks would grow whenever she was in his presence. his hair with soft coils flew around his head which he often covered with the hood of a jacket, and his five foot seven body was lanky, not having much grown muscle on it.

the bond they had was inseparable; she was like a second mother of his in her eyes. she wished she seen him more often, for it felt like she abandoned him after she split with her ex. his sense of humor and personality as a whole was a breath of fresh air. it reminded her of herself when she was his age.

"man, you look good as hell. I like this hair you got goin' on, too. the shit's nice." he said, running his hands through the curls of her black hair before quickly snatching his hand away once she gave him a death stare. "sorry."