𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

- tap in>>>
- excuse any mistakes
- viewer's discretion is advised

chapter three:
decisions, decisions

chapter three:decisions, decisions

"SO you really leavin'?" xavier's girlfriend asked, watching him walk towards the door with his friend, cameron, with bags full of his clothes and other items they had in their hands

after days of consideration, xavier finally decided to move him and his things out of the apartment he stayed in with hailey. it was a tough choice, but he had to in order to move on from what they had.

he started the packing process the day before, taking all day to pack each and every item he had. it was an exhausting task, but he pushed himself to complete it. he wasnt going to stay with hailey another day.

xavier and cameron put the bags of his belongings in the trunk and backseat of cameron's car. as cameron closed trunk, xavier went back inside to grab the last few things he had. hailey tried to stop him in his tracks, but he pushed past her.

"why you gotta leave, xavier? I'm not understanding." haliey said, grabbing him by the forearm and turning him around to look him in the eye.

" 'cause I'm not about to stay with somebody who cheated on me, hailey." he answered, snatching his arm away and grabbing his last few things to take to the car. "don't worry 'bout me no mo'. I'm done witchu."

she looked at him in disbelief as he left without saying anything else. she was too speechless to put up the fight she wanted. she didn't comprehend why he'd throw away all of the years they spent together just because of one incident, but xavier comprehended very well. he wasn't going to stay with her, for it would only give her the green light to keep doing what she did over and over again. not only that, but he'd clown himself endlessly for tolerating it.

xavier made it to cameron's car, tossing whatever he had in his hands into the back seat, and he closed whatever doors that were left open. he sat in the passenger seat and ran his fingers through his locs in anger and frustration.