AN: js a warning but TW for most chapters. There will be abuse, SH, and most likely sexual assault in this story. i will not go too far into detail about any of them for your guys sake 🗣️

I stare at the ceiling as I overhear my parents arguing. It's a pain. Always and forever will they be like this, but never divorce since it's "such a hassle". This time they argue about the things that they always do, me. I roll my eyes as I stand up from my uncomfortable bed that should be considered a rock. Living poor means you've got parents with a poor personality. I walk out of my room and towards my parents, my senses were heightened since I've never really butted into a conversation of theirs, but this time it seemed best to clear some misinformation. "What are you guys talking about?" I say as I stand beside them, feeling hurt that they've said my name many times in the conversation, but I wasn't sure what it was about this time.

"Your mom wants to sell you."

"Sell her?! I said kick her out you dumbass!" I felt uncomfortable, regretting that I had interrupted them but now it seemed for the best, I think I should get a say in this too.

"Why would you do that?" I questioned.

"You've disrespected this family long enough with your druggie attitude."

"Druggie...attitude?" I wanted to laugh but I hadn't, I would only get in more trouble. But yet again another part of me wanted to cry like a little girl. "Whatever, kick me out if you want. I have no reason to enjoy living with you." I scoff. This resulted in my dad grabbing the collar of my shirt, and landing a harsh smack on my cheek. It's stunned me, yes, but it's something I've felt over and over again. The pain started to fade slowly, but my cheek was burning by the force of his hand. I froze as waves of guilt and regret washed over me.

"Apologize."

"I'm sorry." My voice cracked. I felt weak for a 16-year-old. He let go of my collar, and my feet hit the floor with a small thud. Me and my parents held eye contact for a bit until my mom broke it.

"Your dad doesn't want to put you up for adoption, he says it's too much money. We are moving you into your aunt's house. Got that?" Her voice annoyed me as much as her face. I hated seeing her, looking at her, and dealing with all her shit all the time. Maybe this move will be good for me, it was never good living here anyway. "Pack your stuff." She added. I walked back into my room, grabbing a half-assed suitcase, more like a bag children would bring to school for their snow pants. I stuffed in as many clothes as I could, all my favorites. Along with wired headphones and a phone, which I got from my friend on my "sweet 16", and a black notebook that was covered with stickers. It took me less than half an hour to pack everything I would most likely need. I would've packed faster if this was for a trip, though. I'm happy I don't have to live in this shithole anymore, but on the other hand, I'm leaving the people that raised me. Even if they didn't do their...best. And I never even met my Aunt! I met my uncle and their little boy, though, but I bet he's near my age now. He was sweet at the time, hopefully, he still is. I wiped my eyes as soon as I noticed I was crying, this is gonna be hard for me. I pray my aunt and uncle don't think of me like my parents do. I let out a sigh and walked out of my room, walking to my dad who seemed to be sitting on our worn-down couch. I hope his balls get bit by rats.

"I'm ready,"  I say.

"Great, they'll be here to pick you up soon enough."

"You made them pick me up!? How far away do they live?"

"About twenty hours."

"Dad what the fuck!"

"Speak to me like that again and I'll fucking beat you." I pause, clenching my fists, then calming down.

"Why would you make them drive all the way here," I asked quietly.

"Me and your mom wouldn't bother." I closed my eyes, continuing to calm myself.

"Let's hope they're worth it."  Soon enough, I heard a soft knock on the door. I opened it, it seemed to be a boy my age with a green hat on, and I saw a curl of ginger hair sneak beneath it. I recognized him.

"Hey." His voice was low, and he wasn't maintaining eye contact with me. Bitch.

"Hey...you are?"

"That's your cousin dipshit!" I heard my dad scream. The teen looked into my eyes for a moment, I saw a glimpse of confusion. I only shook my head. 

"Kyle." He added, sounding nonchalant.

"Hm. (Y/n)." I smiled softly at him, but didn't get a smile back. He didn't seem too happy to have a girl moving into his house. "It's nice to see you again after all this time."

"Whatever, let's go." I followed him out the door, nervously clenching onto my bag. We enetered a red SUV. There was a little boy in the middle, he didn't look like anyone else in the car. I sat down beside him, he was fast asleep, and then I realized how horrible I felt about my dad making them drive all the way here.

"I'm so sorry for my dad making you drive over." I sighed. We started driving.

"It's okay sweetie, we know how he is." The woman with red hair, who was in the passengers seat, said. Sweetie.

"What can I call you?"

"Sheila is okay,"

I smile, I felt a warm feeling which I have only felt once before.

"I'm Gerald! Happy too see you again (Y/n), it's been year." Said Kyle's father. I look over at Kyle to show him the I'm feeling happier than expected about leaving. Yet still, there is some guilt and anger, but I felt welcome.

Kyle was asleep as well, the little boy's head was leaning against him.

"That's Ike, Kyle's brother. He's adoptive." Sheila stated, looking back at the two cuddled up. "Kyle is an amazing brother for him." She chuckled quietly trying not to disturb the boys.

time skip

I was forced to open my eyes by a bright light shining onto my face through the windshield. Kyle and Ike were already awake, we seemed to be parking in the driveway of a green two-story house. I'm shocked Gerald is my dad's brother but still not like him in the slightest.

We all got out of the car and into the house, I took my shoes off at the front door and stretched my tired legs. I felt exhausted from the car ride but thankfully I slept for most of it.

"Kyle, show (Y/n) where she will be sleeping." Sheila demanded, walking into the kitchen as Gerald sat on the couch that faced the tv.

"Come on." Kyle motioned to follow him upstairs upstairs, Ike lurked behind us.

"So how old are you?" I asked Ike, nudging him slightly.

"11!" I smile down at him, I remember being his age like it was yesterday.

AN: hey to whose ever gonna be reading this shit fan fiction i'm about to make 😭🙏 hopefully i can finish it cuz all the other times i tried i gave up. other than one i had on a different account about dee from metal family 💀 ANYWAYS i hope you guys enjoy 😝 (i'll try to post a chapter everyday bc it's now christmas break but no promises)