5...🔞

AN: :3 (there is hardcore smut in this.)

 I texted Eric if he was able to hang out for a while, and luckily he was. He said he didn't want to do his homework. I knocked on the door to his house, he lived rather close to me and Kyle. 

"Open up fat bitch!" I yelled. His mom opened the door and I immediately went quiet, she seemed to be chuckling. 

"Eric! Someone's here for you!"

I heard Eric's footsteps beat the staircase senseless because of how obese he was. 

"Sup whore." He said, walking past his mom and out the door. I nod at him. 

"Wanna go to get some food?"

"CASA BONITA." 

I stare at him. "You're paying."

"Forget it. Let's go get KFC."

"Of course, I knew you were gonna say that." Eric drove us to KFC, I was surprised he was able to fit in the driver's seat. We arrived and he ordered a bucket of chicken for both of us to share. When I tell you we DEVOURED that bucket like it was our last meal. 

"That shit was good. When I was younger I never was able to get any of that!"

"Probably starved yourself."

"You're just jealous because I'm not fat." He scoffed and rolled his eyes, we began to drive back to his house to play World of Warcraft. 

time skip: a week later.

"Class! Class calm down!" Mr. Garrison yelled. I wonder why he took this job if he hated kids so much. The first hour was always crazy. Me, Kenny, and Eric ignored him, we were in our old world. We were taking some weed before class. It was Kenny's idea, he seems more than addicted. His eyes were bloodshot, I only took a few hits. Eric took a while to get high because of how fat he was. 

"This shit's great Kenny." I chuckled, rubbing my hand up and down his arm. 

"You're so touchy today, (Y/n). I love it." He smirked down at me, his hand on my thigh. Eric looked at us flabbergasted. I get a little frisky when I'm wasted on anything

"Jesus guys."

"Class!!" Mr. Garrison finally got our attention. The rest of the class was a snooze. 

As the high wore off through the day, I kept my hands off Kenny and he seemed a little disappointed. Whatever, that's boy's a perv. 

"(Y/n), wanna come over?" Kenny asked as we were leaving the school with the rest of the crew.

"Sure, why not?" I shrug. 

"Sweet." 

Kyle stared at me and Kenny as we chatted, it was noticeable that he was still on the edge, thinking that I was gonna steal everyone from him. I ignored him and focused more on Kenny as we entered the bus. We were starting to become very close friends, Stan was a little distant with me, for Kyle's sake I presume. 

When it was our stop, I followed behind him and to his house. He seemed to live in a small house that wealthy people would rather die than live in. It reminded me of my old house. Once we walked into his room, I noticed the perv's posters that were scattered all over the room of women in bikinis. I shrugged it off. We both sat on his bed.

"I used to live in a house like this."

"Oh really?"

I nod, feeling that his bed is almost like my old one; hard as a rock.