Part 4 - Connecting With The Garcia Brothers

Y/n POV

"Hey, mind if I join you?" I looked up to see Isaac. He probably noticed that I was being kinda awkward.

"No, not at all." I said moving over a little so he could sit down.

"So, how are you finding the country life? Is it better then the city life?" Isaac asked me trying to start a conversation so we weren't just sitting there in silence.

"It's definitely different to what I'm used to, but I think I could get used to it." I said looking into his dark brown eyes. We both just stared into each others eyes for a few seconds, then we just started talking about random stuff until George yelled out to everyone saying that the food was ready.

Isaac stood up first offered me his hand. "Just follow me okay?" Isaac said helping me up.

"Okay." I said as we started walking over to the table that had the food on it. I don't know why I'm getting shy around him, this isn't like me at all. Isaac and I walked over to a table with some of the other Walter brothers. Isaac was on my left and Alex on my right, Lee came over and sat on Isaac's left.

"Where's Jackie?" Danny asked me when he noticed that Jackie wasn't here.

"She wasn't hungry." I replied even though that wasn't really the reason she wasn't down here.

Danny didn't seem to ask anymore questions instead everyone just started talking about random things.

After everyone had finished people started to head inside probably up to their rooms or something like that. I didn't want to go back inside just yet so while everyone was heading inside I decided to sit on the steps outside, I thought of grabbing a jacket but just as I was going to get up I felt a leather jacket get placed over my shoulder's. I looked up and saw Isaac standing there.

"You looked cold, and I wasn't using it." He said taking a seat next to me.

"That's a first." Lee stated almost in a whisper but both me and Isaac heard him.

I was kinda confused as to what Lee meant by that but the look on Isaac's face pretty much told Lee to shut up.

"You wanna go somewhere?" Lee asked me.

"Sure, why not." I said standing up which Isaac followed.

We started walking through the farm land going up hills until we reached a line of fence's. Both Lee and Isaac hopped up onto the fence.

"You coming?" Isaac asked me. I walked over to where they were sitting and just leaned against the fence. The view was amazing it kinda reminded me of all the times I would get high with my friends and walk to random places.

(What The View Looked Like)

We sat there for a few minutes in silence but it was a comfortable silence

We sat there for a few minutes in silence but it was a comfortable silence. I had a feeling that I could connect better with Lee and Isaac then I could with anyone else here. I started to get tired and I'm pretty sure that Isaac noticed.

"You wanna start heading back?" Isaac asked looking down at me, I just nodded my head cause I was way to tired to talk.

Both boys smiled and started to get off the fence, and we started our walk back to the house.

Once we made it back to the house Lee walked into the living room where Cole, Alex, Danny, and Nathan were sat playing video games. Me and Isaac walked up the stairs and even though he didn't have to he walked me over to my door.

"Here." I said taking off his jacket and giving it back to him.

"Thanks." He said taking the jacket back. "I'll see you in the morning then."

"Goodnight, Isaac." I said walking to my door.

"Goodnight, y/n." Isaac said as I shut the door and he walked off to his room.

After I walked into my room I walked over to my closet to change into something more comfortable.

(This Is What Your Room Looks Like)

(Closet Looks Like This)

I grab out a comfortable outfit and change into it

(Outfit)

After that I brushed my teeth did my night routine then went to bed