Part 9 - The Date 1/2

Y/n POV

We arrived at school and I was about to go off to meet my friends when I felt a pair of hands snake round my waist.

"Where are you going?" Isaac whispered in my ear as he stopped me from going any further.

"To meet up with my friends, why?" I asked him.

"What are you doing after school?" Isaac asked me.

"Probably sitting in my room, why?" I replied.

"How about the two of us hang out after?" Isaac replied. Was he asking me on a date?

"Isaac, are you asking me out?" I asked him.

"Yes, I'm asking you out. So is it a yes or a no?" He asked me. Most guys who ask me out are never this straight forward.

"Yes, I'll go out with you." I replied smiling up at him.

"Okay, I'll give you more details on the drive home, Okay?" Isaac said walking over to his brother.

Time Skip To Lunch

"So, do you know where he's taking you?" Ashley asked me as Dylan and Jay walked over to the booth we were sitting in.

"Where whose taking you?" Jay asked seeming interested in what we were talking about.

"Isaac Garcia is taking her on a date after school." Ashley said.

"Really, Ashley. And to answer your question no I don't know where he's taking me, he said that he'd give me more details after school.

"Okay, but tomorrow you have to tell us everything." Dylan said. Dylan is always there for us when we need him, I mean he's literally the gay best friend.

We continued to talk about random things until the bell rang signalling  that we had to get back to class.

Time Skip To End Of School

As I walked out of my class I saw Isaac leaning against the wall once he saw me he started walking over.

"Hey, beautiful, are you ready for our date?" Isaac asked.

"Hey, yes but you have to give me more information on what we're doing." I said as Lee caught up with us.

"I will don't worry." Isaac said reassuring me. "Also Lee knows and if we need to he'll cover for us."

"Okay." I said as we made it to the car. The three of us placed our stuff in the trunk then climb into the backseat. We began driving.

"Okay so wear something casual and don't put to much thought into it." Isaac said as he told me on what to wear for our date.

Time Skip At The House

Once we got back to the Walters and everyone was inside I headed up to my room to get ready. I decided on a white crop top with a pair of blue ripped jean shorts. I tied my hair up in a low ponytail and put a black New York hat on along with a pair of White Air Force 1's.

(The Outfit)

After I was ready I heard a knock on the door Jackie wasn't here so I assumed it was Isaac and it was

"Holly shit, you look absolutely beautiful." Isaac said as he looked me up and down.

"Thank you, and you look amazing." I said.

Isaac was wearing a plain white shirt with his iconic leather jacket over it, he had a pair of plain black jeans on with some high top Converse.

(Isaac's Outfit)

"Shall we?" He asked as he lead me to the location

After walking for a while we finally arrived.

"What do you think?" Isaac asked.