Part 15 - Chill Day

Y/n POV

I was surprised that we didn't get in trouble for being gone for so long, I must have been really tired last night as I don't even remember going to bed. After I had a shower I changed into a white cropped tank with a cream white hoodie, white pants and a pair of Off-White Jordan 4's.

The Outfit

I walked outside to see Jackie, Will and Alex in the barn

I walked outside to see Jackie, Will and Alex in the barn. Cole was throwing a football to Parker while Isaac was standing beside Cole and Lee was petting a horse.

"Perfect. Now, when there's a defender on you, you gotta stay focused because you gotta create separation. Okay?" Cole said to Parker as she walked up to him with the football. I walked over to Lee. "Take it easy." Cole said to Isaac. "Hike!" Cole yelled.

"Hey." I greeted Lee.

"Hey." He replied turning towards me.

"What are they doing?" I asked I never had this back at my old school as I was sent to an all girls school. I still had guy friends outside of school but no one ever knew that.

"Cole is training Parker to play football." Lee replied as we watched. "Number 19 was having a heck of a day until rookie Isaac Garcia stepped off the bench. " Lee began commentating walking away from the horse. Isaac continued to stay in front of Parker.

"Gotta get open, P." Cole coached Parker as she was trying to run away from Isaac but Isaac was pretty fast compared to Parker. "Make him fake!" Cole said throwing the ball over to Parker but Isaac jumped and caught the ball.

"And that's an interception!" Lee said as Isaac and Parker walked over to us.

"Isaac, she's nine." Cole informed Isaac even though he already knew.

"Let's go again." Parker said wanting to try again.

"Hey! Good hustle out there, but time to hit the showers, all right?" George said as Me, Lee and Isaac ran inside leaving Cole and Parker outside alone.

As Lee and Isaac went of to use the shower I walked off to my room to touch up my make-up. I finished my make-up pretty quickly and decided to rest scroll through Insta.

Time Skip

After sitting in my room for a while I decided to go see if Isaac or Lee are finished with their shower so I walked over to their room and knocked on the door. After a few seconds Lee opened the door.

"Hey, y/n." Lee said moving out of the way for me to walk in.

"Hey, Lee." I said as I walked past him and sat on Isaac's bed. "Hey, Isaac."

"Hey, babe." Isaac replied turning around after putting a shirt on that was hanging in his closet. He only calls me babe when we're alone or Lee is the only one around. Once he was done he walked over and kissed me to which I kissed back.

"Gross, get a room." Lee said throwing a pillow at us. The two of us just laughed and began walking downstairs. 

Once we were downstairs we saw George on the phone so we just sat down at the kitchen island, Isaac was sitting on my right and Lee was sitting on my left. Isaac began eating Fruit Loops, I was drinking a coffee and Lee just sitting there. Jackie came in took the coffee that George offered her then walk over. Lee then stood up and started buttering half of a bagel.

"What does 'slashing and burning' mean?" Jackie asked Lee. I was just as confused as she was.

"It means we set a fire to kill the pests." Lee replied answering Jackie's question.

"It's a last resort, all right." George stated grabbing a cup out of the cabinet. "Hopefully, this new pesticide we're talking about will kill the moths before they get down to the roots." George said pouring coffee into the cup he just grabbed. "Hey, Lee, I need you to grab that crate of apples and get it out to Will." George instructed Lee as Jackie walked out of the kitchen.

" Oh, is that for me? Thank you." Katherine said taking the cup of coffee that was originally for George.

"Sure." George said walking over to make another cup of coffee. "Where's the fire?" 

"Ed Omak's tabby cat was snooping around the chicken coop and he took a couple of angry beaks to the - Where are my keys?" Katherine said after rummaging through some draws.

"I just saw - Oh. Here. Got it." George said throwing Katherine her keys.

"Oh, thank you." Katherine said catching her keys and grabbing her bag.

"Come on. Guys, we gotta go! Okay?" George said yelling at everyone that was upstairs.

"Come on, buddy." Alex said coming down the stairs as me, Isaac and Lee got up. Lee ran out first as Isaac put his bowl in the sink after rinsing it. Isaac then caught up with me as we walked to the car and left.