Part 7 - Is Someone Jealous?

Y/n POV

As Jay pulled up to the Walter's house. Both me and Dylan hopped out of the car.

"Do you want any help with those bags?" Dylan asked me seeing how many bags I had.

"I'll be fine but thanks for offering." I replied giving him a hug goodbye.

"We'll see you at school tomorrow." Ashley said sticking her head out the window.

"If you want a ride to school tomorrow just let me know okay?" Jay said. 

"Okay. Goodnight guys." I said waving to them as Dylan got back into the car. I'm pretty sure that Jay gave Dylan and Ashley rides to school as they hung out almost everyday after school. As I walked into the house I had a feeling that someone was still awake. I walked into the living room to see none other then both of the Garcia brothers sitting there watching tv.

Isaac was the first to see me and pause whatever was on the tv. "Where were you?" Isaac said almost annoyed that I hadn't told him where I was gonna be.

"I was just out with a couple people. It's not that big of a deal." I said why was Isaac acting like this, we aren't dating, he's not my brother, but for some reason he was acting like it. 

"Who were you with?" Isaac started to interrogate me.

"Like I said just a few people." I started to walk away after saying that cause I didn't want to deal with this right now. I continued upstairs to my room, when I walked in I saw Jackie getting ready to go to sleep.

We kinda just smiled at each other cause I was tired and I'm sure she was too. I walked over to my closet space in the room and began to put all the clothes that I got away. Then I began putting my make-up and other accessories away. I decided to go take a shower before going to bed so I grabbed some clothes and went to have a shower.

After I got out of the shower I changed into some comfy clothes and just decided to go to sleep.

(The Clothes You're Wearing Without The Shoes)

Isaac's POV

Me and Lee where sitting in the living room playing games when I heard the front door close. I don't know who that was but after a few seconds y/n walked by the doorway. I quickly paused the game and Lee was about to yell at me until I began to speak.

"Where were you?" I said as it was currently around 10 pm and she was just coming home.

"I was just out with a couple people.It's not that big of a deal." She said kinda annoyed that I was asking her this. 

"Who were you with?" I felt the need to know who she was hanging out with.

"Like I said just a few people." After she said that she began to walk upstairs, I was gonna follow her.

"What the fuck." Lee said almost in a whisper.

I looked over his shoulder to see a photo of y/n and some guy in the rain. The caption said 'My favourite guy' there was an account tagged so I clicked on it. I scrolled though his posts until I saw one of y/n and this Dylan guy at a gas station with the caption 'My favourite girl' with y/n's account tagged. 

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked more as a rhetorical question. I wanted to go ask her who he was but decided that I'll just do it tomorrow.

"Why do you care who he is?" Lee asked me, I've never acted like this towards any girl before but she had some sort of effect on me.

"I don't know. Let's just finish this game." I said trying to change the subject.

"You like her don't you?" I had a feeling Lee would figure it put sooner or later.

I decided not to answer as I'm still not 100% sure if I do.

We continued playing for a bit before we decided to head to bed. We turned everything off and started heading upstairs. I put on a pair of light grey sweatpants and a dark grey shirt. After that I just decided to go to sleep and talk to y/n in the morning.

(What Isaac Is Wearing)