Part 18 - Worried Boyfriend

Y/n POV

Time Skip

Over the past few days me and Isaac having been spending a bit more time together. Me, Isaac and Lee have also grown a lot closer, Lee is like the brother I never had and Isaac is a great boyfriend. I hang out with Ashley and the boys whenever I can or I'll make time to hangout with them.

I've just woken up and I'm now changed into a black cropped tank with a light brown/tan colored flannel, a pair of tan cargo pants and a pair of black cat Jordan 4's.

The Outfit

I walk downstairs to see almost everyone in the kitchen

"Parker? You wanna make yams with me again this year?" Katherine asked Parker who was standing over by Danny.

"Sure." Parker replied even though she didn't seem very interested.

"Hey, I wanna make yams too." Jordan said.

"You're making hush puppies." Parker said to Jordan as she walked round the kitchen island. "We each make one dish."

"Okay, well, I will get the yams and you two can duke it out later." Katherine said trying to come to an agreement between the two.

"Good morning." Nathan said walking into the kitchen.

"Morning." Katherine replied seeing Jackie and me.

"Hey, guys. There's pancakes." George stated signally towards the pancakes that were placed on the kitchen island.

"Just coffee for me. Thanks." Jackie said not really seeming interested in really eating anything this morning.

"Can I take this?" Nathan asked Katherine.

"Yeah, didn't you two run this morning?" Katherine asked Nathan and Jackie.

"Yeah, three miles, even with a headache." Nathan said.

"Another one?" Katherine asked. Nathan's been getting headaches kinda often and I'm surprised that Jackie ran as she was hungover as shit from the party she went to yesterday with Danny and Cole.

"Yeah, always happens when it turns cold." Nathan said making it seem like it wasn't a big deal but I had a feeling that it was.

"Well, you definitely need to eat something this morning." Katherine said to Nathan. Which Nathan agreed to.

"Hey. These'll work." George said walking through the back door into the kitchen.

"We're gonna brine turkey in those?" Katherine asked George as they were still trying to sort out the Thanksgiving dinner for tonight.

"They're 16 pounds. This is all we got." George argued trying to make it seem like a great idea. "Hey, Isaac, you might wanna swap out the leather and get a warmer coat. Alright. It's 80% chance of snow today, guys." George told Isaac even though we all knew that Isaac loved his leather jacket.