86

86| Love 2 Love

Nobody's POV

Janet's hands raked through Toni's hair as she sucked her pussy. Toni held Janet's legs open and she sucked on her pulsating clit, playing with her piercing. She threw her head back and her mouth dropped. Toni then slipped her two fingers inside of her wife and felt her walls opening up for her.

"B-baby!" Janet stuttered as her wife's fingers pleasured her. Toni flicked her tongue against Janet's pierced clit and she shivered. Her eyes were tightly shut as she enjoyed the pleasure. Toni then curved her fingers and she knew that they were attacking Janet's spot.

"R-right there baby..."

"Right here?" Toni teased going a bit faster. Janet rapidly nodded and buried Toni's face deeper into her pussy. Janet covered her mouth and Toni took notice of that.

"Is it too much for you love?" Janet whimpered ignoring Toni's question. She was in pure bliss as Toni's fingers stroked her pussy. Butterflies filled her stomach as Toni spoke naughty words in her ear.

"This pussy is so good you know that?"

"Y-yesss. Fuck!"

"This my pussy right baby?" She kissed her wife's ear and waited from her response. Janet nodded and squealed out a response. Her walls squeezed around Toni's fingers preparing for her orgasm. Toni buried her face back in between Janet's legs, letting her tongue please her.

"Toni! Cumming!" She let out but Toni never stopped. Her mouth continued sucking on her wife's clit while her fingers pleased her. Janet's mouth dropped to let out a moan but no sound came out. Her legs clamped around Toni's face as her creamy substance leaked from her pussy. Toni began slowing down her movements, letting Janet ride out her orgasm.

"Baby, oh my god." She whispered and Toni rose to kiss her lips. Janet pulled her into a passionate kiss and tasted herself on her lips. Toni moaned into their kiss and her hands began rubbing Janet's thighs. Janet's hands held her face and she sucked on her tongue. She then pulled away and they panted. Toni motioned for Janet to flip over and she did.

Janet got on her hands and knees, arching her back. She bit down on her bottom lip as Toni slowly eased inside of her. The toy was one that Toni specifically bought to use on their trip. It's clear, thicker, and more lengthy than what Janet is used to. Toni squeezed Janet's ass and began thrusting into her.

"Ohh, baby." She whispered and matched her strokes with Toni's. She stopped moving and watched her wife do the work.

"Mmm." Which each thrust, her ass slapped against Toni's thighs. She rubbed her wife's ass occasionally kneading them. Janet let out low moans and whimpers as she pleasured herself. Toni gently grabbed Janet's waist pulling her closer to her body.

"B-baby, it's too big." Toni ignored her and began thrusting into Janet since she had stopped. With each thrust, Janet moaned louder and louder. She reached her hand back, gripping Toni's thigh. Toni palmed Janet's ass and she yelped in pleasure.

"Move your hand baby." She shook her head and Toni rose her brow.

"Oh." She leaned close to Janet's ear and the toy slipped deeper inside of her. Janet whimpered and sucked in a breath. Toni removed her hair from her face and pecked her ear.

"You gon take all of it, you hear me?" Janet nodded,

"Y-yes daddy." Toni pecked her ear again before continuing her thrust. She grabbed Janet's hair and held it in her hands. Janet's arch deepened and she gripped the sheets as her walls swallowed the dildo. Toni licked her lips seeing Janet's juices coat the toy. Her free hand reached under Janet and began playing her nipples.