Chapter 1

Author's POV:
Riya was attending her cousin sister's wedding, and that's when she sent a snap to Pratha, saying, 'Wow, this place looks nice, but who is that person in the black kurta?' Pratha asked her in a message, 'Who is he? He is my cousin brother’ Riya replied,

(After some time....)

Riya sent a photo of her cousin brother to Pratha and asked, "Is he handsome?" Pratha asked Riya,

"Yes, definitely... but who is he?" Pratha asked,

" we can call him Mr. Black Kurta.. He's the one who wore a black kurta at the wedding yesterday." Riya said,

"Oh wow, he's really handsome! But what's his name?" Pratha said,

"Find out for yourself, I won't tell you. Bye!" Riya told Pratha and then called Tiksha and asked,

"Hey, how are you?" Tiksha replied,

"I'm absolutely fine. How are you?"

Then someone interrupted and said, "Yes, she's fine."

Riya asked."Is he there too?"

"Yes, I'm here. Now tell me something..." confirmed by Garv.

"Hmm, what should I tell you?" Riya said.

"Oh, I have something to tell you, but not right now."

Tiksha said, "Yes, okay, tell me later." Riya said,

"If you're free, let's chat on Snap tonight." Garv asked Riya,

"But why?" Riya asked,

"Okay, forget it then. 😂" Garv said,

"Okay, let's talk on Snap later, alright?" Riya said,

"Okay, I'll message you and please reply, okay!" Garv said... and the call ended.

Pratha's POV:
Uff, Riya sent the picture of Mr. Handsome, but she didn't tell me his name. No worries, I'll find it on Instagram. I'm sure Riya follows him, so I'll search and find him.

Author's POV:
After some time, Pratha finally found two IDs.

Pratha's POV:
Oh wow, I found two IDs. But which one of them could be his? I'll message Riya and ask her.

Author's POV:
Pratha found two Instagram accounts, but she's not sure which one belongs to Mr. Handsome. She plans to message Riya to confirm...

Author's POV:
"Hey, is the guy's name Garv or Vaibhav?" Pratha texts Riya...

"Hmm, oh, you found him really quickly, but yes, it's one of these two..." Riya responds,

"Ohh, I think it's Garv... right? 😂" Pratha then asks Riya for the name of Mr. Black Kurta after a long time, and Riya finally tells Pratha Garv's Snapchat ID and sends Pratha a snap of him.

Riya's POV
Uff, wait, what? Keshav sent a text... I can't ignore it, and anyway, this is my fake account, so I'll pretend to be Riya's friend and talk to him... 😂

Author's POV:
Riya is chatting with her crush, Keshav (yes, Riya used to have a crush on this guy, and he's not a good person...) Then Keshav starts using abusive language towards Riya (sorry, I can't tell you the exact language, but I can give you a hint about this Keshav... he was demanding a picture from Riya, and Riya doesn't reveal her real identity, but she mentions that she knows Riya... that's when Keshav starts using abusive language towards her, and Riya realizes that this guy is wrong...) Riya starts crying...

Riya's POV:
What the hell? How can he say such things? Eww, I don't get good vibes from him, like seriously... I can't believe it, but yeah, it's true. No ways, hey Lord Shiva, what is happening to me? 🥺

"Riya, beta, go to sleep now," Riya's mom's voice is heard.

"Yeah, Mom, I'm coming," Riya tells her mom.

Author's POV:
Riya goes to her room and starts crying. She tries not to let anyone hear her (personally, please don't judge her for this because if Riya feels this way, it's important to respect her feelings).

(Next day......)

Author's POV :
Riya is feeling extremely stressed out, and she can't handle it on her own.

That's when she receives a text from Pratha saying, "Hey, good afternoon dear... Tell me, what happened with that idiot Keshav?"

"A lot has happened... 🥺 " After saying this, Riya tells Pratha everything, and Pratha tries to comfort Riya, and Riya tries to understand....

(at night.....)

Pratha's POV:
Hmm, I can't understand how Keshav could talk to Riya like that. Does Riya really deserve someone like him? He lacks manners, and his appearance is not great either. But anyway, I should talk to Riya now. School isn't open yet. Otherwise, I would definitely talk to her in person. But no worries, I'll just text her.

"Pratha, beta, the groom's side is coming to see Shraddha. Can you quickly make tea and get the plates ready, okay?" Pratha's mother calls out to her.

"Yes, Mom, I'm coming," Pratha responds.

Author's POV:
Pratha goes to the kitchen to make tea for the guests and starts getting her sister ready.

Riya's POV:
Hey Lord Shiv ji, am I really that bad that I have to go through all this... 🥺... Hmm, whose message is this? Oh, it's from Garv...

Author's POV:
Garv texts Riya, saying, "Hey."

Riya responds with a simple "hi."

Then Garv asks her, "How are you?"

Riya replies, "Not good, what about you?"

Garv continues to ask Riya for a while about what happened, but Riya doesn't share anything.

Then Garv mentions Keshav's name and asks if they had a fight, jokingly saying, "Is that why you're in a bad mood?"

Riya starts crying after reading the text and tells Garv everything. Garv gets angry and asks for Keshav's ID, trying to understand the situation.

He reassures Riya, saying, "I'll handle it myself, don't worry and stop crying. And please, don't trust any guy blindly, not every guy is good, okay!"

Riya responds with, "Okay, thanks 🥹."

Author's POV:
Riya finally feels a little better knowing that someone will teach Keshav a lesson...

_________________________________________

Note: So this is the teenage part, which will end soon, maybe within Chapter 4. The teenage scene will probably wrap up by then... and yes, we'll have to wait for Garv's point of view.

Follow me on Instagram :

Sparkle_heart_122

https://www.instagram.com/sparkle_heart_122?igshid=YTQwZjQ0NmI0OA==

com/sparkle_heart_122?igshid=YTQwZjQ0NmI0OA==

!!Note!!

You know, I wrote this chapter at 2:50 am, so please vote, my friend. It doesn't cost anything to vote, and you can also follow me on Instagram to get updates on the chapters. Good night! 🫠💖

Don't forget to vote for the chapter...
See you soon...
Bye🤭💗