Chapter 14

Aryan's POV:
I was talking to Riya, but now I'm with my best friend Vaishali... I know she's in love with Archit, but Archit is already engaged to Pratha, which is why she was crying.

"So you're crying because of Archit's engagement?" I said.

"You know everything about me, Aryan..." Vaishali said.

"And you also know that I love Riya..." I said.

"Yeah, we're both suffering from one-sided love..." Vaishali said.

"Oh really, but according to my knowledge, Riya loves me too..." I said while laughing.

"Did she say that, or are you in a delusion?" Vaishali said while laughing.

Garv's POV:
Pratha fell into my arms, and she looked so beautiful. I gently tucked her hair behind her ear. She didn't say a word, just stared into my eyes while I admired her beauty. She's different. She's the epitome of beauty, or I can even say that beauty is defined by her. I love it when she looks into my eyes with confusion. I was lost in admiration when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Archit's POV:
I don't know who did that, seriously! How can someone be so idiotic? Riya told me that her brother and Pratha were locked in the storeroom. We opened the door, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Pratha in Garv's arms. I couldn't bear to see it anymore, so I left the storeroom. I trusted Pratha, but she had mentioned Garv before our engagement.

Past.....

Archit's POV:

"Why did you bring me here?" Pratha asked.

"Isn't it a beautiful place, huh?" I asked.

I knew that Pratha didn't love me and was only marrying me for her parents' happiness, and I went along with it. But I wanted to understand her better because I know she's an introverted person.

"Pratha, I know you're marrying me for your parents' sake. But we're friends, right? So, as a friend, I wanna ask you if you love someone," I asked.

"Archit, I know you're a good friend of mine, and yes, you're right. Actually, I've been in love with someone for the past 7 years. But the thing is, he doesn't love me back, and that's why I don't want to marry anyone. However, my family wants me to get married, and they found out that you like me. But, Archit, to be honest, the person I love is none other than Riya's cousin brother, Garv..." Pratha confessed.

In my POV, it's not bad to love someone, and I'm glad that she told me the truth.

"So, why didn't you marry him?" I asked.

"Actually, he didn't love me, and you know what? I'm crazy about him, you know? I even proposed to him, but he clearly rejected me. And you know what? That's not a bad thing. If I were in his place, I would also reject someone. But the thing is, he only wants a girlfriend and doesn't want to marry anyone..." Pratha explained.

"Oh, so then I should talk to Riya, and she convinced him to agree to  marriage you ," I suggested.

"No, Archit. You know what? Love is not just a thing. It's a feeling. And I don't want any sympathy. I want real love and genuine love. So... please don't let Riya know about all this," Pratha requested.

"Yeah, okay. You can trust me," I assured her.

Present.....

_______________________________________
♡QUOTE♡

"Love is not about finding someone to complete you, but about finding someone who accepts you completely."
_______________________________________