45

Vote target : 50 votes pls Kardena
_________________________________________

Pratha lay in the hospital bed, her life hanging by a thread, while Garv anxiously paced outside the room, his heart heavy with worry and fear

Pratha lay in the hospital bed, her life hanging by a thread, while Garv anxiously paced outside the room, his heart heavy with worry and fear. The words she had spoken to him echoed in his mind,

"How could I survive this life without you?" Without Pratha, Garv felt like nothing, like a ship adrift in a stormy sea. The thought of a world without her sent shivers down his spine, and he couldn't fathom how he would carry on if she wasn't by his side.

A single tear escaped from Garv's eyes, betraying the depth of his emotions. It was in that vulnerable moment that he noticed Pratha's father approaching him, his face etched with anger and disappointment. Garv's instinct was to reach out and embrace him, seeking solace in their shared concern for Pratha's well-being. But before he could even extend his arms, Pratha's father's hand came crashing down on his cheek, the sting of the slap reverberating through his entire being.

"How dare you!" Pratha's father's voice boomed, filled with a mixture of rage and anguish.

"If my daughter had denied your proposal, why did you put her in this situation?" His grip tightened on Garv's collar, his eyes ablaze with fury. Garv's mind raced, desperately trying to find the words to defend himself, to explain that he had no part in Pratha's condition. But his voice was drowned out by the torrent of accusations and anger.

Garv's own father, witnessing the unfolding scene, rushed forward, attempting to intervene and diffuse the tension. He pleaded with Pratha's father to listen, to understand that Garv was not to blame. But his efforts were met with resistance, and Pratha's father released his hold on Garv's collar, his voice dripping with disdain.

"You don't deserve my daughter," he declared, the words piercing Garv's heart like a thousand daggers. The weight of those words crushed Garv's spirit, leaving him feeling utterly defeated. In that moment, he realized the immense uphill battle he would face to win back the trust and approval of Pratha's father.

Garv's emotions were running high as he shouted, "I loved her with my whole heart, so why would I ever want to hurt her?" Pratha's father, filled with anger and blame, responded, "You're lying! If you truly loved her, she wouldn't be in this condition. This is all because of you!" The tense situation was interrupted by the nurse, who pleaded, "Please, both of you, the patient's condition is not good. You should calm down." Realizing their mistake, Garv and Pratha's father apologized.

After some time, the doctor emerged from the room. Garv anxiously asked, "Doctor, how is she?"

The doctor reassured him, saying, "She is fine now. You can all meet her in 5 to 10 minutes." Garv's heart filled with joy, and tears of happiness streamed down his face. As the nurse informed them that they could finally see Pratha, Garv prepared to enter the room. However, Pratha's father stopped him and went inside to meet his daughter.

As Pratha opened her eyes, she saw her father with tears streaming down his face. He hugged her gently, careful not to cause her any pain. "Papa, what happened? Look, I'm fine," she said, smiling at her father.

"Beta, I will never force you to meet anyone, I promise," he said with tears.

"Papa, where is Garv?" she asked.

"Beta, why are you asking about him? After all, he is the reason for your pain," he replied.

"No, Papa, Garv isn't. He really cares about me," she insisted.

"Then why did you reject him?" her father asked.

"Papa, I was blind, but he isn't a bad guy. I think I don't deserve him," she said, a tear falling from her eyes.

"Who said that, huh? You deserve all of me, you idiot," Garv interrupted, causing Pratha's father to look at him, feeling ashamed for blaming Garv for everything.

"Garv, I am..." Pratha began, but he cut her off.

"Uncle, I want your daughter to be my father's daughter-in-law and my wife," Garv declared, and Pratha's father lowered his gaze.

"Beta, I am sorry," he said.

"Uncle, I asked you something," Garv said, and Pratha's father hugged him.

"Beta, you are the best for my daughter," he said. Garv looked at Pratha with a smile and broke the hug with her father. He walked towards Pratha and said, "I'm telling you, after marriage, you won't be allowed to meet anyone, especially when I tell you not to," Garv said, laughing.

"Yeah, Mr. Perfect, I promise," she replied, holding his hand.
_________________________________________
Vote target : 50 votes
_________________________________________
( I know the chapter is too short, but trust me, I have some reasons, that's why 🥺🥲)
_________________________________________

_________________________________________Vote target : 50 votes _________________________________________( I know the chapter is too short, but trust me, I have some reasons, that's why 🥺🥲)_________________________________________

Spoiler :
She was walking towards him while holding a warmala...

Meanwhile, his pov :
"I don't know how many times I've prayed to God for happiness in my life, only positivity. And today, my prayers have been answered as I see you standing here. I promise to myself that from today onwards, your every pain is mine, your problems are mine."
_________________________________________

So yeah, hello, everyone! How's the chapter ? And yeah , don't forget to vote and make sure to write your opinions in the comments. Also, make sure to share this story with your Wattpad friends. Please vote for the chapter. ❤️

And yeah, follow my Instagram account too for spoilers of upcoming chapters... 💗✨

https://www.instagram.com/sparkle_heart_122?igsh=YWkyNmczM2RjM2Jr

See you soon...❤️
Bye...😸
_____________________________________