𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐄

Eventually you got used to the Hazbin Hotel.

Alastor, Charlie, Vaggie, Niffty, and Husk's personality were something you adjusted to.

Something you weren't used to?

Angel's constant horniness.

"Oooh, look at this one Y/n! This would look so hot!" Angel grinned, while shoving a magazine in your hands. He flipped through a page with some pink outfits.

Your face flushed. "Oh that's uh-" you started. He gasped. "And this one too!" he flipped through one that was even worse and strolled over to his closet.

You felt like your cheeks were on fire at this point so you closed the magazine and laid it on his bed.

"Um why are you looking through all these?" you asked. Angel was skimming through his closet to find something to wear while you were just sitting on his bed. (kinky 😏- ok I'll stop now)

He scoffed. "Because we're going out tonight. Remember?" he turned towards you and grinned. "Yeah, but I'll just be looking for normal clothes thanks." you muttered. He giggled. "Good luck finding that babe. This is Hell." he walked towards you. "Now come on get out, I need to change," he smirked and leaned closer to you and laid his hands on the bed. "Unless...you wanna stay and watch-"

"Nope!! No thanks I'm leaving!!" You yelled with a red face, getting up and closing the door to Angel's room.

➽──────────────❥

"Alright after you." you smirked, opening the door for Angel as you looked up at him. He winked at you and walked through the doors. You closed the door behind you and looked around.

The place was called Hell's Paradise and was filled and filled with...questionable clothing.

You deadpanned as Angie laughed and looked around going through some racks.

"Told ya babe! It's gonna be a mission trying to find some "normal clothes" here!"

You groaned and dragged your feet to walk around the store. Meanwhile, Angel was having the time of his life, all his arms filled with racks of revealing outfits.

You glanced toward a section with a sign in bold red letters, "Sale 70% off." Your eyes widened as a grin made its way towards your mouth. Angel raised an eyebrow looking in your direction as you ran over and skimmed your hands through the clothes.

"Angel look!" you called, and he strolled over.

(A/n: i'm imagining the jax walk help-)

He watched your eyes light up in happiness as your hands finally landed on a pretty dress. "Clothes! And not revealing at all! Guess it wasn't a mission after all eh~?" you teased with a smirk.

He chuckled. "You got lucky this time. But next store is gonna be wayyyy harder."

You took your hand in his. "Come on, let's go try these out." you both ran over to the fitting rooms to try your new clothes. But every time Angel came out and showed you his, you just nodded with a nervous smile saying, "It's plenty revealing."

Luckily he took it as a compliment and waited for you to change into yours.

"Come on Y/n! You're taking longer than I have!" he chuckled.

"Ok ok fine-" you stepped out and revealed your pretty dress that shaped your body perfectly and did a little spin.

His face turned a light pink as a he grinned. "Y/n you look gorgeous!"