2

SKYLA NEWMAN SKY17 YEARS OLD

SKYLA NEWMAN
SKY
17 YEARS OLD

At Home📌

After I got home, I took of my shoes and went to my bathroom and stripped from my clothes, I took a shower then after my shower I got dressed then went downstairs to my brother. He bought KFC and I took mine and went back upstairs to my room, I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone especially him of all persons.

mi shouldn't even tek nothing from him enuh...him too disgusting more while mohn.

After I finished eating, I went back downstairs to throw the empty box away. I heard the front door opening and I saw a girl coming inside with my brother,but I wasn't interested in talking to him or her. I went back to my room.

everyday him change oman mi nuh know a wah do him,is like him cah have one oman...dats why dem seh man a crawsis.

all deh gyal look like one big ediatt, from uh look pan har uh can see seh she nave much sense.

Anyways, I was planning on having a sleepover with Keyanna but I haven't told her as yet,but she ago seh yes cause she nave nothing a do ah she yaad. And mi have nuff things plan suh she caah seh no to dis.

WHITNEY ANDERSON 25 YEARS OLD

WHITNEY ANDERSON
25 YEARS OLD

My boyfriend just picked me up and we were driving to his place,we were driving in silence so I connected my phone to his car and started to play some Ice Spice.

You thought I was feeling you?
that nigga a munch
nigga a eater he ate it for lunch
bitch I'm a baddie I get what a I want

I sang out loud,then I heard the music stop, I turned around looking at Christopher because he had paused the song.

"wah kinda fuckry dis yah play ina man car?"

he asked me

"Chris,your overreacting it's just a song".I said before rolling my eyes

he hissed his teeth and didn't say anything else.

what's his problem!!

We soon arrived at his place and got out of the car,he lived with his younger siblings his brother and sister.

I've never talked to them or even met them before,so I was little bit nervous at first.

As we walked towards the front door,I wondered what they were like and what they looked like,I was really curious. And I was also excited to meet his sister because,I think she'll get along well with me.

We went inside,and there was no one in sight, I assumed they were out sporting or just in their rooms. But then I saw a girl coming from up the stairs with a box in her hand,she didn't stop to chat she just went about her business.

what's her problem??
seems like everyone in this family has problems.

My boyfriend and I went to his room,I was feeling a bit sleepy so I went to take a shower in his bathroom, after my shower I got dressed in the bathroom and was about to brush my teeth when a women's underwear, which it wasn't mine...I assumed it belonged to his sister because aint no way he's cheating.I continued what I was doing and tried to forget what I saw,then I went back into the bedroom it was 11:49pm and I needed my beauty sleep.

I kissed him goodnight,and went to bed.

THE NEXT MORNING.

I woke up the next morning, and I realized that I was the only one in bed so I texted Christopher asking him where he was,he said he was downstairs with his siblings and that I should come.

I got up and went downstairs,he was sitting and playing a game with his brother and his sister was just sitting and using her phone.

She looked like she didn't talk much or socialize herself with people.

I went and sat down beside,using my phone aswell.I checked the time and realized it was 11:00am,so I got up and went upstairs to take a shower, after my shower I got dressed and texted Christopher that I was ready to leave.

it was now 11:37 and i had an 12:00pm hair appointment and I wasn't planning on being late, I took up my crocs and went downstairs, Christopher took up his car keys and I went behind him, we got inside the car and he drove me to the salon, when we arrived it was 11:57 and I went upstairs and got a seat.

I was getting a wig install,and I took out my phone to occupy myself while she was installing my wig, after a while she was finished.

girl dolly dung enuh!!