7

CHRISTOPHER NEWMAN 25 YEARS OLDSKYLA'S OLDEST BROTHER

CHRISTOPHER NEWMAN
25 YEARS OLD
SKYLA'S OLDEST BROTHER.

I was getting ready to go on a date along with my new girlfriend, when I realized that I haven't talked to my sister in a while.

I'm basically her legal guardian since our mother was dead and our father lived overseas.

I recently went on vacation with Britney my new girlfriend, I haven't introduced her to my siblings as yet although I was still with Whitney and she knew my entire family.

waste man alone give dem oman bun.
dat mi believe but anuh bun mah give har though.

I was going home in 2 days,it felt like I haven't seen Skyla in years, I haven't called or texted her since I went on vacation.

I was dressed and waiting on Britney to get ready, she was curling her hair and doing her makeup.

She pretty enuh suh mi nuh see di sense she a do all a dat, we just ago nyam and guh back.

mi nave no time fi tek nuh picture fi har, she betta ask one a di waiter dem.

She was finally ready to go,I grabbed my keys and we left out.We were on a 2 week vacation in Cuba,and we were going out to dinner.

She's half jamaican and half Dominican, but she lives in Cuba so she knows alot of places in Cuba,we were staying at a hotel in Cuba.

We arrived at the restaurant and she was already taking pictures, we sat down and a waiter came to assist us.

ih waiter girl nuh look suh bad enuh.

We ordered our food and waited for the waiter to come with our food, I took out my phone and went on whatsapp to text my sister.

She didn't know that I was coming home in 2 days.

and mi nuh plan fi tell har either, mi just ago appear.

"hey sky",I texted her.

"kinda busy rn when mi reach home mi call uh",she replied.

"alr den lata",I responded.

hope anuh man yaad she deh, cause honestly she and dah boy deh woulda dead.

Two waiters arrived with our food, and Britney began taking pictures of the food while the waiters walked off.

batty big like.

Right now man hungry and she sidung and tek picture.

hungry belly boy.

I began eating my food, while Britney was taking pictures of her nails, then she started taking snaps.

nuh know wah kinda gyal dis mi guh tek up tpc.
wifey material.