9

Danay's Pov

Danay's Pov

'beep beep'

I heard a car outside,thinking it was George the taxi driver that I called to come pick me up I grabbed my stuff and went outside but I didn't see George, there was a black mark x and it looked like Rickardo's car.

It was him indeed.

a weh him a do yah?
kmt.

"come in",he said after he rolled down the window.

a who him a call?

"a mi yah talk to?", I asked giggling.

"badman stop move like yah ediaat a you alone out yah, suh a obviously you mi a talk to",he said hissing his teeth.

Him cah tek joke and dem ting deh?
teeth dem soon drop out.

I called George then told him that I wasn't going out anymore then I went into Rickardo's car, he drove off and we headed to his house.

uh love man yaad  too much
kmt

I was planning on spending the day with the girls but I guess I'm now busy.

wid man'

I told myself that I was going to move on and find someone new and better but I love him too much to move on.

One man to mi goodieee
dhat ah Ricky!!

He seemed upset and he wasn't talking to me at all,my phone died and I left my charger at home so I had nothing to do.

Jah jah

Him deven give me a likkle kiss when mi come ina di car.

Why him even call mi in yah fah if him know seh him nah guh talk to mi.

mi hate man yf

After a while we got to his house spending the night at his place since there was no one at my house,my mother was in Montego Bay and my older brother was at work.

He handed me the keys to his house since I lost mine and then he drove off to his mother's house to pick up something.

As I turned the key, I heard laughter from a far distance it sounded like females laughing and coming closer to where I was.

"see har yah", a voice said directly behind me.

a who dhat?
suppose man send dem fi kill mi?

I quickly turned around to see a girl that looked like Ashley with two other girls, I wasn't sure if it was Ashley but it looked like her.

'excuse me?',I said looking at them.

"uh nuh recognize me?",she asked laughing.

a who dah gyal yah?

I hissed my teeth and before I knew what I was doing I felt a hard slap across my face.