5

KEYANNA PATIENCE

KEYANNA PATIENCE

I just found out that Rickardo was using Danay, I wasn't surprised but still I felt shocked even though I was expecting it.
I haven't told Skyla as yet, I was still thinking of how I was gonna tell her and confront Danay.

Danay need fi return di girl money, mi nuh business wah kinda excuse she have.

I didn't actually think she would turn out to be a yam head, last time mi check she did a wicked gyal.

wicked gyal mi rass.

I thought Danay was different from the others but I guess I was wrong.

My girl turn ground provision tpc.

Skyla wasn't home she went on the road to pick up something, so I would have to wait until she came home to break the news to her, and I had a feeling that she wouldn't believe.

I carried on with my morning trying to forget about Danay's business, I brushed my teeth and took a shower then after I went to take a nap.

I awaken by Skyla arguing with her brother, I quickly got out of bed, grabbed my phone and went over to her room, after a few minutes she came into her room and saw.

"I figured you were in my room",Skyla said and handed me a box of KFC.

"thanks girl, anyways I have alot of things to tell you", I said.

alot indeed

"like wah so?", she giggled and said.

Danay business which nuh concern unu, if di girl wah be a yamabella mek she be it!!.

"Basically, Rickardo a use Danay and she a use you". I said
"Danay neva want di money weh u send har, Rickardo get ih wol a dat" I added.

"mi confuse who's Rickardo?", she asked me looking confused.

Danay neva tell we seh she have man, I found out myself.
fi har man and my man a friend so mi know everything.

"har man", I replied.
"also the person who got all the money and a tek har fi ediaat" I added.

"Oh",she said.
"dat nuh really concern mi but, she betta get back di money fi give mi", she said looking pissed.

all she do, sell har kidney and repay yuh and she still woulda have money fi give har man.

I began eating my food while Skyla was on her phone, just as she began eating her older brother Jayden came into the room to tell her that he was leaving, which means we were home alone.

We were planning on going to Tuff Crowd, so we went to take a shower after her brother left and got dressed, she was driving her brother's BMW we got our purses and phones and went downstairs, she took the keys for the BMW and we drove out.

My Outfit

Skyla's Outfit

Skyla's Outfit

Uncle Derrick niece dem come out enuh purrr!!

We arrived a bit late which ment the entry fee raised, we paid $7,000 each and went into the party.

We saw daddy ratbat , one voice & stalky.

RICKARDO BAILEY 20 YEARS OLDDANAY'S SO CALLED BOYFRIEND

RICKARDO BAILEY
20 YEARS OLD
DANAY'S SO CALLED BOYFRIEND

I looked over at my sleeping beauty,she looked really pretty when she's asleep.
I was about to go prepare dinner when Danay texted me asking me for money

a weh she feel?
she mussi feel like mi ah she man tpc.
Mi already tell har seh mi have mi one maamz enuh.

I left her one seen, she was being desperate for my attention but she wasn't gonna get it. I changed my mind on cooking and decided to go buy Sakura instead, I woke up bae and told her that I was going to buy food and I'll be back soon, she insisted in coming so I brought her with me.

We arrived at Sakura in a couple minutes, she was asleep and I already knew what she wanted I got out the car and ordered our food and then collected it and payed the cashier then I went back to the car and handed it to Tyieka, she was awake and on her phone watching tiktok.

she ah tiktok gad enuh

I started the car and drove off, on our way home I got a notification on my phone my face unlocked the phone and I checked who it was, it was Danay of course is like she nah understand seh mi have mi oman.I immediately blocked her and focused on driving.

nuh want Tyieka feel like mi a some waste man.

I then remembered that I took money from Danay, maybe a dat she want back. So I transferred $20,000 to her account hoping she would leave me alone.

I drove into my yard closing the automatic gate behind, we got out the car and went inside we sat in the living room and ate our food.

I began playing my game while Tyieka went upstairs,I got a text from an unknown number it was Danay once again.

muma determine yf, but mi nah medz har.

She need fi move on wid har life cause mi move on long time,mi neva did want har from day one. She affi understand seh mi issa loyal man now.

mah di only loyal man pan ih island.