8

Danay's Pov

Danay's Pov

I was in my room reading the messages on the mix up page about me, my own cousin commented on the page like why would she do that, I didn't really like her because she always wanted to be seen and she loves attention.

Issa shame seh mi related to such crawsis.
jah jah.

After reading almost all the messages I came across one that was basically a threat to me from Rickardo's new girlfriend,how did she even know me.

I didn't know her I haven't even talked to her before so....how she suh brite fi a send out threat to smaddy weh she nuh know??.

A wah do dah dry head gyal yah?
Is like she come pon di media fi attention,and a push keyboard badness.

A wahm to har mohn?

Mi nuh walk and trouble people and mi know mi nuh shit ina church so mi wah know why destruction a follow mi.

Mi need fi gah wah church and mek ih pastor pray fi mi cause dem need fi send back di destruction back to Satan.

Amen Sista Sparks.

One I'll surely see Ashley and I'll properly deal with her case,cause how she fi wah beat me ova smaddy weh mi nuh want again?

Outta all di boy ex dem a me she wah test?

Is like she fed up wid har life or she want mi fi end it cause mi will shoot har now!

Shot a gyal nowww!!!

I got up and placed my phone on the dresser,mi nah guh mek because a Ashley mi fraid fi guh bout mi business.

Mi deven bathe from mawning mi deh pon mix up page.

I went to the bathroom and stripped from my clothes and took a shower,and then I brushed my teeth.

I went back into my room and picked out an outfit from my drawer to wear.
I was wearing a black oversized graphic tee with biker shorts and Nike shoes.

I was picking up something I ordered from shein and then I was going to stop by Sakura and buy food.

Sakura fi days!!!

And maybe mi guh link Ashley man
...afta him a talk bout we nuh deh him ina mi inbox a talk bout him ago tek ih relationship serious.

Mi tell dem seh a mi alone him want and dem nuh believe.
I'm his wifeyy!!

He said he would pick me up and I shouldn't take any taxi.

Basically Ashley outta di picture suh mi nuh know why she a beat up har self fi get mi attention and she nuh know weh har man a do.

And a she same one a call me yamhead and she a ground provision.

be for real Ashley...uh nuh see seh yah commoners.

'beep beep'

That must be him,I took up my purse and went outside I locked the door and walked towards the car.

It was minutes after 12 and I went inside the car and greeted him.

He grabbed me by my throat and planted a kiss on lips.

Ashley come get ya man!!

We pulled away and he began driving, he's a fast driver so we got to the place where I was collecting my packages fast, I quickly collected the packages and went back inside the car.

"yuh hungry b?", he asked looking at me.

b??...who is b?.

"yes, I want Sakura",I said trying not to face him.

"alr den", he said driving off.

I took out my phone to keep me occupied while he drove to Sakura.

I decided to break the silence and ask him if he heard about Ashley's post on the mixup page.

"mhm,dats why Tyieka leff mi",he said focusing on the road.

Tyieka??...a who dat?

"oh",I said going back on my phone.

We got to Sakura and I got out the car and headed into Sakura, I did not plan to buy food for him.

if him want food him ask Tyieka fi buy it fi him.

I quickly collected my food and headed outside, I went inside the car and began eating my food, I didn't buy anything to drink because I had drinks at home.

caah waste unnecessary money.

He looked at me with a confused face then asked me if I didn't buy anything for him then he hissed his teeth.

den mi look like Tyieka?

"den yuh blind?", I asked him.
"uh nuh see seh a one box a food deh yah?"I added rolling my eyes.

He started the car and drove off,In no time I arrived at my house and got out the car and took up my belongings I closed the door and headed into the yard.

At this point I don't even know why I'm upset like I'm not even dating this guy so why am I upset about his ex girlfriend?.

I turned on the tv and began watching a movie, I was trying to get my mind off of Rickardo,Tyieka, Ashley and this drama.But I couldn't stop thinking about who this Tyieka girl is,so I decided to try and search for her on Instagram.

Investigator Danay pon dem.

It didn't take me long to find her, her username is so obvious preettty.tyyieka.

girlllll

I think she's cute

I think she's cute..
Purrr!

I think it's now time for me to mind my own business like I don't even understand how I'm in his love triangle.

likeee...there can't be four persons in a love triangle so I got to go.
I'm gonna just remove myself from all this drama.

I was laying down in my room when something hit me,

didn't Rickardo disown me?
why he talking to me now?
why he unblock me?.

I've got so many questions that I needed answers for.

I told myself that I was going to stop thinking about it but, the more I try to stop thinking about it the more curious I become.

Jah.

Sooo how Ashley gone pon page a guh talk bout she a Rickardo oman knowing that she ain't, She too nuff and love own up ppl man.

Like who is she if she ano him oman?

who is dis bitchh?

--------------

Soon add more updates stayy tuned♡!

muah no bars