4

DANAY SPARKS18 YEARS OLD

DANAY SPARKS
18 YEARS OLD

I woke up from my sleep to check if Keyanna replied to my message, she didn't and I'm not surprised. I knew she atleast got a glimpse of the message or she saw the actual message and just didn't reply, I knew if it was Skyla in my situation she would have given it to her with open arms.

Spice did seh,"friends don't good for you girl". And mi shoulda listen.

I carried on with my morning routine, still waiting on Keyanna to reply to my message. I brushed my teeth and took a shower, I made breakfast for myself and she still hasn't responded it was now 10:56am and she still hasn't responded I knew she wasn't sleeping because she's a morning person.

She wake like 5 or 6 o clock dem time deh.

I went in the living room with my breakfast and turned on the tv, I was home alone since my mother was in St. James. Even though I don't like Skyla's brothers I was deciding to go over to Sky's house, I was going to take a taxi there since I didn't want to call her to come pick me up.

suppose mi go there and them gone pan dem likkle girls trip.

To be honest mi kinda dislike Keyanna , mi just don't like har fi some reason.

and a u deh yah a text dung di gyal phone, yuh likkle hypocrite gyal.

I was already dressed, so I was just going to take a taxi to her house.

My Outfit

I grabbed my stuff and went outside to get a taxi to go to Maypen.

I lived in Sandy Bay, and Skyla and Keyanna lived in Hayes.

The sun is literally sunning,it hot yf.

I soon got a taxi, after a while I arrived at Maypen, then I went into the taxi park and bought a Bad dog and a cherry juice and went into a taxi.

The man seh "one and ready" and when mi go ina him taxi a 1 smaddy in deh, and me weh ready fi go bout my business affi go wait till him car load. yuh mussi mad.

I came out of the taxi and went into an almost full taxi, we soon arrived at Hayes and I payed the driver and came out, I walked in to their community and went to Skyla's house.

I was calling at the gate and Skyla's brother Jayden answer and opened the gate for me, I did not like the fact that her brothers were home.

So it turns out that Skyla and Keyanna were actually sleeping.

So I decided to leave, because I wasn't gonna stay under the same roof as Skyla's brothers.

I walked out of the house and out of the community, I was trying to get a taxi back to maypen. It felt like hours until I finally got a taxi and I arrived and went to my Park.

 It felt like hours until I finally got a taxi and I arrived and went to my Park

KEYANNA PATIENCE
18 YEARS OLD

I woke up and checked the time, it was 12:05pm and I woke up Skyla and we went downstairs to make something to eat,Jayden was sitting on the couch playing his video game and told us that Danay came over and went back home,
"a weh she did want Jay?",Skyla asked Jayden.
"mi nuh know",he replied.

We went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, then I remembered that I haven't replied to her message I didn't even read the message.

"a weh she did text u fah?",Skyla asked me.
"girl, mi neva open the message",I replied.
"but mi ago check now a weh she did want", I added.

I went back upstairs for my phone, and then went back downstairs my face unlocked my phone and I opened my whatsapp I had so many unread messages but I opened hers to see what she want.

"yah bank Sky?", I laughed and said to Sky. then I showed her the message.

"tell Sky fi lend mi $5000 pls,mi kinda need it" she said in the message.

we all know that, Danay will use that money on her man. Damn yamhead she be.

"tell har fi text mi", Sky said.
"ok then", I replied.

well it's really her money, I can't tell her how to use and who to give it to.
mi feel like danay have har as one big ediaat.

After breakfast, we went to take our shower and brush our teeth. I got dressed while Skyla was still in her bathroom, we were going to maypen to pick up our packages from shein, finally she was finished bathing and she got dressed, we grabbed our stuff and went downstairs she took up her one of her brotherscar keys and we went outside, I opened the gate as she drove out and then I closed it back and went inside the car and we drove off.

We arrived at our destination and collected our pages, and then Skyla transferred $10,000 to Danay's account, we got hungry so we stopped at KFC, Skyla ordered a meal deal, a famous bowl and a corn while I ordered a Zinger box combo and a corn aswell, the line was a bit long so it took a while before we got through , we headed home after we got through.

When we got home, I went to my room and began eating I was also on a call with my boyfriend, my boyfriend was friends with Danay's boyfriend so I kinda knew everything that was going on.

"Mi did think yuh friend dem have sense, especially Sky", he said

"wah mek uh seh dat?", I asked him

"ih money weh Sky send Danay a Rickardo get dat enuh b", he replied

"mi did know, and mi tell Sky but she neva did a listen" I said.

I wasn't even surprised.

Dats all Danay good fah, fi spend off money pan man damn yamhead.