6

DANAY SPARKS18 YEARS OLD

DANAY SPARKS
18 YEARS OLD

Here I was sitting on my bed and wondering what I did wrong to Rickardo for him to completely cut me off, I knew our relationship was on a break and we didn't break up.

so technically we're still together
delulu frl!!

We were a very toxic couple, and we broke up many times and then make up.But Rickardo texted me about a month ago saying he wanted a break, I didn't have a problem with that knowing how toxic we can be.

I realized that he blocked me on everything and he even moved on with a new girl.

Shame yf, but a mi alone him love.
purrr!!

claim uh man yaa Danay!!

I also realized that he sent back the money I sent him and he even doubled it.

Him soon run come back to mi...because as I said i'm the only girl he wants.
Period!!

Everybody probably a classify mi as a yamhead but, this what you call LOVE. And some a dem nuh used to love,suh ih betta dem just mind dem business.

I placed my phone on my bedside table before getting up, I glanced my lockscreen it was a picture of Rickardo and I at his grandmother's birthday party,looking at the screen I found myself crying, I took up my phone and unlocked it then deleted all the pictures I had of him.

I deleted them out of anger and I knew later on I'd restore them from my deleted items.

Real Yamabella!!!

I just wanted our relationship to go back to what it was, even it means that we would still be a toxic couple.I didn't care about our toxicity, I just wanted my baby back.

Your baby?
Yes,my baby!

I went into my bathroom and washed my face, I then walked downstairs and saw my mother sitting in the sofa watching her African movie.

one ting wid mommy,she ago watch har African show ina real life.

I took a snack from my snack pan and went back up to my room, I haven't talked to Skyla since the trip to the beach.

I really liked her she was quiet and calm, I could talk to her and not feel judged. Skyla and I were kind of close but she was closer to Keyanna we are a trio but they are extremely close and it feels like I'm being a third wheel every time we are together.

di trio ting neva work out.

I was thinking of cutting off everyone and becoming quiet and antisocial, I was also working out to impress Rickardo, I knew all my friends were disgusted by my behavior of being in love which they refer to as being a yamhead or Yamabella.

Mrs. Yamabella?

I heard from a friend of a friend that, Rickardo is changing his number so through my sources I'll eventually get his number.

I'm not a stalker!!,mi just wah talk to him.
Ok?

ASHLEY  HUTCHINSON 19 YEARS OLD

ASHLEY HUTCHINSON
19 YEARS OLD

My boyfriend and I went out to buy food he left his phone inside the car and it was constantly ringing, I wondered who it was because the number wasn't saved.

He once told me about his obsessive ex Danay, I saw many pictures of her and she was pretty but stupid.

maybe a she a ring off him phone?
she could never, he changed his number.

I took up his phone and declined the call,I unlocked his phone because I knew his password.

I watched him unlocked his phone.

I searched for Danay's number,I found it and saved it into my phone.

why Danay save as wifey?

I quickly put back his phone because he was coming back to the car.
We drove off, I was going back to my house I was at his house for about 2 weeks now.

time fi mi gah my yaad.
love man yaad to much.

He handed me my food and I began eating my food, we soon arrived at my place and I got out the car and grabbed my bag, i walked up to the front door and turned around to check if he was gone but he was still there waiting for me to go inside.

is like him nave nothing fi do.
weh him a watch mi fah?...mek him nuh guh watch him wifey Danay.

I went inside the house and he drove off,I took of my crocs and left them on the shoe rack, then I placed my bag in the couch and I sat down and continued eating.

nah guh starve myself.

After I finished eating and threw away the box and went to my room and to lay down and watch tiktok.

Grandma always seh mi muss mek ih food digest,but mi too lazy fi dem summo deh.