Landon's POV- Gym

Landon's POV

As I walked into gym class, I looked at Percy Jackson, my enemy. He has raven black hair and green eyes that somehow compete with my brown hair and blue eyes.

Ever since he transferred back to Goode, he stole my popularity and most athletic. Percy can run faster than me, lift more than me and swim faster than me. Without even breathing a sweat.

Today, I was determined to beat him. We were starting a new unit, fighting/ using swords. Percy had no clue how to use them I bet.

Coach John walked in with a pretty girl about our age, 17. She had princess curls that frames her striking gray eyes. Her skin was tan, but not like the girls' at school tan that looked like Doritos. She told the class that her name was Annabeth and that she would be teaching us throughout the month. That would definitely be enough time for her to become my girlfriend.

"Anyone care to try it out against me?" Annabeth asked.

Percy whipped his hand, mine close behind.

Annabeth looked at Percy and smiled, "Not yet Seaweed Brain, give others a chance." Seaweed Brain? "How about you?" Annabeth called to me.

I popped up and raced to get a wooden sword. I was ready to fight.

"Okay, you go first," Annabeth said.

"I'll go easy on you," I promised her. Then I charged.

Annabeth sidestepped me easily. I whirled around she disarmed me.

"Better luck next time," Annabeth said to me, "Seaweed Brain, come on up!"

Percy got up and grabbed my sword that was on the floor. "Go!"

The two battled, then Percy swung her sword out Annabeth's hand and raised his sword to her throat.

"I give in," Sighed Annabeth.

Percy leaned in and... KISSED ANNABETH?!?!?

Annabeth kissed him back then she judo flipped him and raised his own sword to his throat.

"Nice try Percy," Annabeth said and she lent a hand to Percy to help him up, "Love you."

Percy laughed as he got up, "Love you too Wise Girl."

Coach John was confused but then turned to the class and yelled, "Get a partner and get started! If you have a question go to Percy or Annabeth!"

Ta-Da!! Another chapter added to the book. If you advice or a suggestion, please comment!
~Cinder