1.12 - Oblivion

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

Everyone followed Lila through the tunnel. She kicked the door open and we all got into the room. It looked exactly like the opposite of the Buffalo Suite. We all take a look at our surroundings. 

"This is some hardcore Alice in Wonderland shit."

I looked over and Dad was still running through the tunnel. Once he got to our side, he slammed the door shut. He looked around and gasped for air, "At last, the other side." It took me a second to realize Klaus was not with him. 

Viktor was the first to inquire, "Wait. Where's Klaus?" Dad was still trying to catch his breath. Now this, I have a bad feeling about. "Children, I'm sorry, but your brother..." He continued to gasp.

"I did all I could, but he didn't make it through in time. The Kugelblitz has claimed its last victim."

Five clenched his teeth in anger, "No, he was right behind me when I entered the tunnel." Sloane spoke from behind me, hoarsely, "We need to go back." I grabbed her hand in comfort and gave her a reassuring smile.

Dad shook his head, "There's nothing to go back to. Children, there will be time for tears later. Right now we have to keep moving." He made his way outside of the room.

"Wait. Luther and Klaus?" Viktor couldn't wrap his head around the fact that now his two brothers are dead. The rest of the Umbrella people also looked very distressed. Slowly, we all followed Dad into the elevator. Which was also very much cramped.

I couldn't help but get Deja Vu.

The elevator door opened with a ding. Dad eagerly stepped out to look around. "It's magnificent." 

Ben also looked around in awe from beside me, "You guys should have stayed here. This place is way nicer." Diego held his gun close to his chest while scouting out the area in caution. His eyes were dark, "Lila and I barely got out alive last time. Remember?"

We all kept walking down the lobby. Diego stood in front of the main desk. "Alright. Whatever you do, do not ring this bell. Unless you wanna lose a finger or a tentacle." He glanced over at Benny, to which he replied with an eye roll.

"I'll take my chances--" Sloane made her way up to the bell before Lila abruptly stopped her. 

"Don't!"

"Get out of my way."

Lila looked at my sister with a genuine face, "To take out this thing, we need to be in the right state of mind."

"State of mind? Do you mean, am I angry? Yes, I am angry. I wanna kill whatever it is that hurt Luther." Sloane raised her voice, tears swelling in her eyes.

I followed Five as he went to go check if the front doors were open. "Don't even try it, Five. Doors won't let you out." Diego told us with a monotone voice. Five looked once at Diego, then back at the doors before grabbing my hand and walking back to where the others were.

I looked over at the front desk and there was a weird card next to the bell with a language I didn't recognize. "Does anyone know what that sign says?" Viktor asked.

"Yeah, it says, "Do not ring the bell." That's what that means." Diego told Viktor seriously. Five started to get irritated. Already. "We get it, Diego. Bell bad. What do we do? Does anyone know?"

Allison called for Dad a few times but it seemed like he was in his own world. 

Jeez, Klaus really shouldn't have taken him off his meds.