1.10 - Wedding at the End of the World*

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

At 5:30 p.m. Sloane and I finished sewing our dresses. I put her bouquet together with the flowers I found outside in the courtyard. By 6, Sloane and I were in the elevator, making our way to the banquet hall. Once we got to our floor, the doors opened and everyone was already there waiting for us.

Sloane exited the elevator first and I fixed her dress before following. I anxiously glanced at Five and he was looking at me in awe. Unfortunately ruining the moment, Ben spoke. "Let's get this over with before I die of cringe."

I walked over to Five and he grabbed my hand to give me a little twirl. I decided to curl my hair at the ends so my hair wouldn't look the same. I let Five drag me outside and we all got into our positions. 

The ceremony was beautiful and very much sad. I started to dance on the dance floor with Five for a while and then we went over to the buffet to grab food and drinks. Five grabbed a shit ton of oysters and chicken and he served me mashed potatoes with chicken as well. I was practically sitting on his lap while we ate.

To be honest, we were already a little drunk while we were eating. Klaus walked up to our table with a little dance and he looked so happy to see us. "You're so cute, Klaus." I admitted to him and for some reason, he looked at Five sadly.

"Cinco, Ocho, mi hermanos." Klaus sat down next to us and Five groaned in protest. "What do you want?" Five leaned in, very visibly drunk.

Klaus got himself situated in the chair next to us and tried to explain how Dad is a changed man. Five ate another piece of chicken and talked to Klaus with food in his mouth. "Are you like Frick and Frack with the old man now?"

I laughed loudly, sipping on my champagne. Klaus kept trying to convince us that my version of Dad was different than theirs. I could feel Five breath down my neck before he chugged the rest of his drink. "Klaus," I called out for him so he would pay attention very carefully.

"Old dogs like me and him never change. He has never had our best interests at heart." Five told his brother honestly. "So, our only plan for tonight is to get fucked up beyond all recognition." I finished Five's sentence. 

That's when Klaus finally gave up. "Fine. Have at it." He told us before he got up and left us alone again. I grabbed another shot and downed it. We continued to finish our food and just as I was about to suggest leaving, the elevator door opened.

Dad walked out and everyone went silent. Yikes. Five kept eating his fruit and offered me some, which I accepted. He brought the fruit to my lips, locking eyes with me and not caring about anything else anymore.

Our little staring contest was interrupted when Chet announced on the microphone, "Turn those frowns upside down! This one is for all of the party people in the place."

I grabbed Five's hand and dragged him onto the dance floor with all of his family. We were all drunk by then and didn't care how stupid we looked while dancing.

An hour or two later, we all went outside for some fresh air. This time, I really was sitting on Five's lap. It was nice and quiet outside and we all had each other. 

That was until the peace was broken when Diego started protesting, "No! No, no, no, no!"

"Klaus, why are you bringing Ben here?" Five groaned and I lightly smacked his chest. "Alright guys, stop being mean. He's a huge softy when you get to know him!" I defended my brother.

Ben smiled brightly at me and Klaus begged, "Hear me out. The brother that you all knew as Ben is gone. I don't mean our Ben, the nice Ben. I mean this Ben. The asshole, he's gone now."

I cheered, "Yay! No more asshole Benny!"

"Klaus, what are you talking about?" Luther asked in confusion.

"He's one of us, and he's a member of the team. And he's part of the family!" Klaus announced loudly with drunk Ben by his side also copying everything he was saying.

I felt Five's chest vibrate as he chuckled and said, "And as a welcome gift, I suggest we throw him off the roof." He smiled and held a big thumbs up.

"Yeah, I'll help."

"Come on guys."

"You know what. He can stay. He can stay." Luther gave in.

"Why?"

"'Cause it's my wedding day, man. Come on. He can stay."

Benny and Klaus both look so excited and come to sit down on the floor with all of us. Five offered me the bottle of alcohol in his hand and I took it from him to chug it and almost finished it off. 

Suddenly, I was thrown off Five's lap when he got up quickly to throw up. Everyone started yelling, "Woah!"

"Oh, I think I'm gonna hurl."

Five burped before picking me up from the ground and dragging me back inside. "Actually, I think I'm hungry. Let's go (Y/N). See ya guys. We are going to hit the buffet." I followed him without asking questions.

"Use protection!" I heard Diego yell from behind us and Benny gag in response.

That's the last thing I remembered from that night.

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...⋙

The next morning, I woke up with the world's biggest headache. I didn't even dare to open my eyes yet. All I felt was a warm body next to me. Finally getting the motivation to open my eyes, I see Five cuddled next to me. I looked at my surroundings and our clothes were scattered all around the kitchen. I was only wearing underwear, Five's tie, and his button-up from last night.

Five on the other hand was only in his pants and vest. I felt Five start to wake up next to me and I tried to get down from where we were sleeping but Five kept a firm grip on me. He groaned in my ear. 

"What did we get up to last night?" He asked groggily. I laughed a little bit before answering him, "I was hoping you knew the answer."

When we got off of the stove, Five looked around before pausing. "Wait a minute. Do you remember seeing Dad?" He put a hand to his forehead.

I tried to recall last night.

"Come on, Five. Spin it!" I giggled after putting down the empty bottle of alcohol on the floor. It was only Five and I in the kitchen playing.

He spun the bottle and it obviously landed on me. I grabbed his tie with no hesitation and roughly brought his lips to mine. Five brought me to his lap, not breaking the kiss. As if it was an instinct, my hips started grinding on him. I moaned in pleasure.

That's when the clothes started to fly off.

My face went red after remembering what I did last night with Five. "No, I don't recall anything past us playing spin the bottle." Almost instantly, Five smirked at me and I could see his eyes travel from my lips to my neck. 

Wait.

I turned around and looked at myself through the reflection of a giant kitchen spoon. My neck had a huge hickey. "Oh my god. Five. How am I supposed to cover this up?"

His smirk dropped. "Why do you want to cover it up?"

I looked at him with a serious face because the answer was obvious. "Fine. You explain to my brother why I have this on my neck." Five's eyes widened.

"As a matter of fact, let's go find him right now." I teased Five and pretended to make my way out of the kitchen. 

"Okay, (Y/N), let's be rational about this." He said, uneasy.