1.13 The End Of Everything

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

We didn't even make it 10 feet before the entire hotel started to shake. Our surroundings morphed in an instant. "What the hell..." I whispered to myself.

"Let's get the hell out of here." I said, looking around the hallway for anything suspicious. Ben started walking forward again and when we turned the corner a samurai appeared, ready for battle. It waved its sword around and growled.

Ben said with a blank face, "Really? A samurai?" I snorted at his lack of emotion. Out of the blue, Sloane started yelling from beside me as she ran toward the samurai. "Sloane!" I tried to stop her but Five squeezed my hand. I looked back at him in confusion. All he did was shake his head, intensely watching the battle unfold in front of us.

The samurai tried to slash my sister but she used her ability to hold it back. It grunted in confusion. "Revenge looks good on her." Ben smirked from beside me. "Benny, that's a really weird thing to say about your sister. Just shut up and help us." I glanced at him, before walking toward the samurai.

Five followed behind me and grabbed the axe from the wall. I used my telekinesis to trip the samurai while Five started to swing at it with the axe. I look back and Ben is just watching. Before I could say anything, I felt Five harshly grab my arm and drag me into the nearest room. My siblings followed and we hid behind the washing machines of the room.

"You've hit him with your axe five times. He should be dead by now." Ben complained. Five scowled, "It's the amour. It's like hitting cement."

"There's a space between the backplates."

"We need to get behind him."

"Let's kill this thing." Sloane nodded to Five and I like we were all on the same page. Which we were the farthest thing from. She ran towards the samurai, calling him an asshole. 

She ran up the wall to attack when the samurai threw a knife at her. It got her right on the arm. He walked up to my sister to finish the final blow. I immediately got up from my spot and used my telekinesis to try and control the samurai but I couldn't do much.

Five jumped beside him and immediately got punched in the face. Now both my sister and Five were on the floor and it was only me who was left. My brother is still on the floor doing God knows what.

"Ben!" I yelled at him. 

He glanced at me before also getting up and helping me. He brought out his tentacles and I ran to go help my sister first. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "Don't worry, I will fix you up after we defeat this guy." I assured her with a smile which she returned.

I looked back at the fight and Ben had the samurai wrapped in his tenticles. It wasn't for long though when the samurai busted out of the wrap and started to walk toward my brother. 

I glanced at Five, now was his chance to get the samurai from behind. Within an instant, Five grabbed the axe again and hit the samurai one final time. 

It fell to its knees with a loud grunt and was finally defeated. 

Five looked at Ben before walking over to me and hugging me. We all got out of there as soon as possible and made our way down to the lobby. 

Everyone got there at the same time as us surprisingly. I looked around and found Klaus on the floor, weirdly enough.

"Klaus!" Vikor said in shock as he and Allison picked Klaus up. "You both look like hell." Viktor turned to tell both Five and I as we got closer to him. I wiped the blood off of Five's cheek with my sleeve. "Why don't you try killing the guardian?" Five told them in exasperation.