What. The. Fu*k?

Harry was nervous. Very nervous. Too nervous.

He didn't understand why he felt like this, after all, he had been in a meeting with the Dark Lord before. But that only made him even more nervous- how the D.E. had been Crucio-ed for having not done the job in the given time frame.

Harry would rather avoid being placed under the Cruciatus Curse. It hurt like hell.

Nev had given him the idea of being under the Imperious Curse while in the company of the Dark Lord. Hermione could cast it- that way, no one would know how nervous he was, and it would also slightly numb the effects of the Cruciatus Curse. But Harry had declined- that wasn't a good idea for several reasons. 

Let's get this over with- if I get Crucio-ed, then I get Crucio-ed. End of the sentence. Harry grumbled to himself, inaudibly.

Only he was going to the meeting. Well, inside the meeting room, anyway. All the others would be outside, under an illusion charm.

***TIME SKIP***

"Ahh, Loki(that's Harry's code name), tell us, how did your little mission go?" Voldemort asked. But anyone with more than one brain cell could tell that it was a demand. Answer me or get Crucio-ed.

Harry gulped inaudibly, there was only the inner circle here now. And the inner circle was the deadliest of all the D.E.  

"There was a slight backtrack, seeing as new information was revealed." Harry could easily see the fury in the Dark Lord's eyes. He quickly put the inheritance test results in front of Fenrir Greyback.

"And pray, tell me, what may this information mean?" The snake-faced man asked, calmly. Too calmly. The angry type of calm. The you're-gonna-get-crucio-ed type of calm.

"Um, I can't really explain it. Read the document, it's in there-" Harry was cut off by a bright flash of red light hitting him. The Cruciatus Curse. 

Harry fell to the ground, grunting. He for sure as hell was not gonna scream or yell out of the pain. Even if the pain was too much. He bit his tongue and waited for Voldemort to stop the curse. But even he couldn't stop the grunts and occasional whimpers.

"Stop it, stop the curse,  Tom. Stop it and come and look at this. TOM." A gruff voice spoke.

Harry sighed in relief when the curse was taken off.

"What. The. Fu*k?" Voldemort's voice seemed more human. Like, less raspy and more clear.

Harry slowly got up.

"What is it, M'lord?" Bellatrix asked.

"Everyone. Leave." Greyback ordered. And everyone started leaving, slowly. 

Harry hesitantly got up, wincing from the pain. He turned around and took a step and-

"Wait a minute, Loki. How did you get all this?" Fenrir Greyback asked.

Harry turned around, grinning slightly. And he narrated his tale as best as he could:

"I got my inheritance about a week ago. And to my surprise, my inheritance was a funny one. I had expected it to be a nature elf. I had done my research on my father's family. It was the only creature I could receive. And do you know what it turned out to be? Part Nature Elf, part Werewolf." Fenrir Greyback took a sharp breath. "I was shocked to my core. But that could only mean one thing: My mother was not a muggle-born.  I went to Gringotts and took an inheritance test. And I was even more shocked. According to the test, The Dark Lord was my uncle," Voldemort looked like Harry had grown a second head, but Harry, ignoring the stare, continued, "And the notorious Werewolf Alpha Greyback was my grandfather." Now Fenrir Greyback was looking at him like he had grown a second head, too. "Couldn't believe it. Made my mother get an inheritance test. And I'm sure you can see the results. It's in front of you."

"Wait a second... that makes you Hadrian Evans-Potter, doesn't it?" Voldemort was in denial. But this only made Harry grin more.

"Of course it does. Now can I go?"

"I want to see my daughter." Harry scoffed.

"Yeah, about that- You need to take a magical oath to see Mum. She is coming tomorrow  But just wait a moment, will you?" He walked to the door and yelled "You can come in now".

The door opened, and out came the other Legacies.

Harry waved his hand, "You can say the oath now. I didn't know much about them, so I had to call in the expert. And you need to take it for you, your death eaters and all associates that live in this building and/or are  coming to visit tomorrow."

"I, Tom Marvolo Riddle, also known as Voldemort, swear that neither I nor my associates-which includes anyone coming tomorrow, will harm Lilian Evans-Potter. Fine?"

Harry looked at Mia. 

"Yeah." 

Harry nodded, before asking "Draco's in?"

"Yes, why?" Fenrir inquired

"He lost a bet. I'm gonna get 50 galleons," He said, cheerfully.

After a moment silence, Luna spoke: 

"Let's tell them our real names. They already know Harry's."

"Do what you want. Not like something like this is a group decision." Harry huffed.

"Oh, shush," Hermione said, a little too dramatically.

"She's coming at half past ten. See you then, Alpha." Harry gave Fenrir a two-finger solute before leaving to find Draco. Fenrir nodded.

Nev watched him go before he started laughing. 

"What?" 

"He only addressed Alpha Greyback and didn't say a word to Lord Voldemort to piss him off."