Chapter 8

"Oh hello Ple, you look wonderful! You get more beautiful every day I meet you. Your brother should be careful or you could end up stealing his boyfriend" Prapai exclaimed with a charming smile. Ple would have usually noticed when someone complimented her just to have something in return, but Prapai was skilled enough to know what were her soft spots.

"Thank you very much, P'Pai. You're so elegant today, is there a special occasion? Who's the lucky one?" Ple asked with a subtle smirk on her face. Prapai pretended to be a little embarrassed, he ran his fingers through his hair and chuckled a little, then he responded.

"There is a certain someone, to be honest, I hoped that you could help me, only if you want to though"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you know Rain's friend? The one who came to pick him up at the cinema some time ago?"

"Sky? You really have a crush on Sky? I didn't expect you to fall in love with someone as irritable as him. Anyway, I can give you his number, if you want to talk to him, but I must warn you that you will have to use some new strategies to get what you want from someone like him" Ple explained. Prapai easily hid his disappointment, he didn't like hearing someone talking like that about Sky, even though his first approach with him wasn't exactly a big success.

"That would be awesome! Thank you Ple. Wait, why do you have his phone number though?"

"Because Rain can't take care of himself. That clumsy little guy even forgets to charge his phone, so I had to call Sky on his behalf a few times. Here" she added after she sent the phone number to Prapai, who smiled as he finally got the notification.

While Ple and Prapai were talking, Som decided to mention a pretty important matter. He got into the car and signaled Payu to do the same. As they were both close enough, he gulped nervously. To help him relieve some stress, Payu kissed him on his forehead, and finally Som started speaking.

"Payu, do you remember when I talked to you about my uncle's farm? Well..."

"Is there a problem? If you don't want to go there anymore, we can find another solution. I know a few nice places that..." Payu replied, but soon Som interrupted him, giving Payu the impression that his boyfriend didn't even want to hear what he was suggesting.

"You see... maybe I should have said you that in advance but I was scared... my uncle has no children and he wants me to inherit the farm, so he invited me there to see how everything works... that's why I told you about that place, is it a problem?" Som finished.

Before Payu could reply, Ple got into the car as well and closed the car door. He didn't say anything and started driving.

"Payu? What do you think?" Som asked.

"What should I think? It looks like you've already decided for both of us..."