Chapter 3

Inside the room, the bodyguards Jack and Gary were confused about Noah's position.

They sat Noah on the sofa in the center of the room and then started arguing about how they should tie him up.

"Mr. Ethan said, tie him like usual! So, we tie him on the table." Jack decided, but Gary disagreed.

"Like usual means, he will be tied on the bed!"

The debate was very serious. Ethan didn't like mistakes, and they didn't want to make trouble with their master.

Noah had been silent, he was very scared but hearing the two bodyguards arguing just made him feel even worse.

"Jack, you always treat me well. Can you please release me this time?" Noah tried to beg.

Jack shook his head steadily. "I'm sorry, Noah. I can't help you this time."

Gary chimed in, his hand tapping Noah lightly on the shoulder. "What are you doing exactly? Are you really tired of living?" he asked.

Noah looked down. He had no other choice. The assignment was due tomorrow. He had already gotten red points twice, if he failed tomorrow, the teacher wouldn't give him a grade.

Jack chuckled, looking pityingly at the young man. "You know Mr. Ethan is always looking for you. How many times have you almost died because of a small mistake? And now, what have you done to come home naked like this?"

Noah was already trembling, terrified of Ethan's terror, now even more saddened that he'd made a mistake. Tears were already streaming down his cheeks.

"Crying won't solve the problem. No man sheds tears. You know the consequences of your actions. Now you must be ready to bear the risk," Gary said.

Noah took a deep breath, trying to hold back his tears.

Jack then pulled Noah's arm gently towards the table. He had taken a long length of rope.

Noah's heart skipped a beat.

"Are you sure you're going to tie him up there? I will not care if Mr. Ethan is angry," Gary said because he was sure Ethan wanted Noah tied up on the bed.

Jack nodded confidently, he pushed Noah's body to bend on the table. His feet on the floor, Jack spread Noah's legs wide enough to tie him to the table leg.

Noah's manhood hung freely over the edge of the table.

Gary helped untie Noah's hands and tied his own to the edge of the tabletop.

Noah winced in pain, he didn't care about the cold table surface touching his chest. He couldn't move, the bonds on his legs and hands were so tight. Only his head was able to move at the moment, even that was limited.

"Jack, am I going to die today?" Noah asked.

Jack had finished tying Noah's legs together and was now standing behind the young man. "If that happens, maybe it's better for you."

NO!

Jack groaned in pain as a blow landed on his head. Gary glared at him.

"Goddamn it!" swore Jack.

"What are you talking about? You're not going to die that easily!" Gary said to Noah. "You have to survive no matter what!"

Right at that moment, the door opened. Jack and Gary stood at attention. They knew who was coming.

Ethan walked with sure steps to the center of the room. He looked satisfied at Noah's current position. It made Jack proud that his choice was right.

"He wants to run away from me and dares to challenge me, what should I do to him?" Ethan said, without a questioning tone.