Chapter 7

Noah was still kneeling with a confused expression. He didn't know what he should be feeling right now. His body was hot and cold. Frustration, fear, and despair mixed.

One thing was for sure, he didn't want to drop out of school. After what he had done all this time. His only hope was to try to persuade Ethan later.

Now, he had to go in first. With difficulty, he stood up. He walked a step or two, his legs feeling broken and sore. Slowly he forced himself to walk carefully. When he reached the terrace, he couldn't stand up and chose to crawl.

The guards who saw him tried to help, but Noah was sure that it would only get them punished, so he refused.

As he reached the center of the room leading to the stairs, Noah felt his body getting hotter, his head getting heavier. He couldn't help himself and threw up right there.

The servant who saw him immediately ran to him.

"Noah! You feel sick?" The middle-aged woman grabbed Noah's body and helped him up.

But the young man's body was trembling, his whole body cold. And he refused anyone's help. He didn't want what happened to Juan to happen to them if they helped him.

"Please give me clothes," Noah pleaded weakly. He had to clean up the mess he'd made.

At that moment, Noah suddenly felt a hand grab his arm and slide down his leg. Before he could turn his head, he felt his body lifted in the air.

"Oh!" he squealed.

When he saw who was holding him, his eyes rounded fully. "E... Ethan."

That stiff, expressionless face not turning an inch, Ethan walked quickly toward his room.

Noah was getting more and more worried and scared by the moment. Every time he went to the man's room, there was only punishment and suffering.

"Ethan, I'm sorry, please let me down. Don't punish me, please... My body hurts," Noah pleaded. His body was trembling even more. He had trouble gulping down saliva.

Ethan didn't answer but took him into the bathroom. Then threw him roughly into the bathtub.

"Naked!" Ethan ordered.

Noah took off all his clothes with difficulty, especially his pants. His upper garment was soiled with traces of vomit and he laid it on the floor.

Ethan saw several scars on the young man's body. He crouched down, looked at Noah's pale face, and saw the blue marks on his cheeks.

"Who did this?" Ethan grabbed Noah's jaw and examined it carefully.

"I-I just fell off from the wheel-"

"Tell me the truth or I'll hang you to the tree," Ethan threatened.

Noah was silent, gulping hard. Believe him, he'd once been hung upside down from a tree behind the mansion by Ethan. And it was an unpleasant experience.

"J-just some friends make fun of me. T-they saw me last night, naked outdoors," Noah finally said.

"What's their problem?" asked Ethan.

Noah was silent. He didn't know either.

"Give me the name," Ethan said again.

Noah was now hot and cold. He didn't want Ethan to interfere with his school problems, because it usually just added to his burden at school. But, didn't the man not allow him to go to school anymore?

"I will not ask again," Ethan repeated seeing Noah still silent.

Noah took a breath. "One of them from the Harvy family. Dean Harvy."

Ethan said nothing, opened the faucet, and filled the bathtub with warm water.

"I-I can do it myself," Noah groaned when Ethan rubbed his body.

"Don't touch me," Ethan said coldly.

Noah instantly froze. He grabbed the edge of the bathtub and held on to it letting Ethan's hands unwrap the bandages on his legs.

Noah was silent as he felt his whole body go limp, his head spinning out of control. He looked up at Ethan who was still carefully tending to the wound on his leg. He didn't know, could he hope that today he would get off scot-free?

"Ethan... It's hurting." Noah winced in pain as Ethan pulled at the bandage attached to the wound.

"Ethan... slowly please..."

"Uhh... why does it hurt so much?!"

Noah continued to moan in pain until the bandage finally came off. It took quite a while just to shower and clean the wound until Ethan finally lifted his body onto the bed.

"Ethan... can I sleep in my room?" asked Noah carefully.

"Who said you can sleep now?"

Noah felt his heart begin to pound. Especially when he saw Ethan enter the locker room. He was sure the man had brought a rattan to hit him with.

Just the thought of the rattan made his body tremble. The effect was incredible, his body was getting hotter.

When Ethan returned, Noah hurriedly dropped to the floor. "E-Ethan, please, don't punish me today... I-I feel sick." Noah grabbed the man's legs and held him tightly.

Ethan felt Noah's naked body was so hot, he could feel it through his pants.

"Get back to bed!" Ethan ordered.

Hearing the loud voice, Noah tightened his grip even more. "No pleasee..." Whether out of desperation or fear, Noah clung to Ethan's legs and cried like a child. He didn't care about anything, just trying to reduce the pain in his body. He couldn't take any more punishment.

"Why are you crying?" asked Ethan.

"Pleasee no... Don't punish me.... Uhhuh..." Noah sobbed.

"I will not say it again, get back to bed!"

Noah was silent. He looked up at Ethan, his face flushed with tears. His gaze was pleading.

"I count to three, if you-"

Before Ethan could finish speaking, Noah let go of his legs and hurried back to bed with difficulty.

Ethan was quite impressed at Noah's fear of him. For some reason, it was good to make the young man obedient.

Noah lay back in resignation. But he wondered why Ethan hadn't brought a rattan instead of a first aid kit.

"On your belly!" ordered Ethan sitting next to Noah.

Noah complied and lay on his belly. He felt Ethan's hand rubbing his back.

Ethan felt Noah's body like hot coals. He asked the servant to bring food, he also prepared fever-reducing medicine and ointment for Noah's wounds.

Noah didn't dare speak. His only hope was for Ethan to be a little lenient with him today.

Instead of feeling the rattan, Noah was confused to feel Ethan's lips creeping on his neck.