Chapter 4

"Ehng..." Noah groaned softly. His throat was dry. He pulled his hands, but couldn't.

His eyes widened, his whole body ached and now he couldn't move his arms and legs. His fears were confirmed.

His hands and feet are tied to the end of the bed. He was in a face-down position.

"Argh..." he moaned. His head felt heavy.

"Help!!! Please!!! Juan!!! Jack!!! Gary!!!" Noah shouted loudly.

"Why didn't you call my name?" Ethan's voice startedled Noah.

"E-Ethan... Why did you do this to me?" Noah struggled.

"Because you should not move. I just put ointment on your wounds. So just don't move for a while." Ethan stood up from the sofa and walked towards the bed. He hadn't slept all night to keep an eye on Noah.

He patted Noah's uncovered ass.

Noah groaned in pain. "It's hurting!"

Ethan then rubbed Noah's head gently. "You should not make me angry."

Noah was silent. He never intended to make the bad guy angry at all. Because he knew that even without making him angry, Ethan was always ready to do violence to him.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Noah asked.

"Hate you? Do you think I hate you?"

"You like to hurt me."

"If I hated you, I would kill you instantly. No second thought."

Noah moved to try and untie the knots. Then his eyes glanced at the clock on the wall. He widened his eyes to find it was already eight in the morning. He was late for school!!! He had a presentation in an hour!

"Oh, no!!! I'm late!!! Ethan!!! I'm late!!!" Noah pulled his hand with all his might. He couldn't fail this time! He would do anything to get to school! Even if it was the end of the world! His life depended on his school grades. He had to get out of this hell soon.

Ethan held Noah's hand to stop moving. "I already sent a letter to school. No need to worry. Just stay at home."

"No! I have a presentation today! Ethan, let me go, please!" Noah screamed.

"Didn't you hear what I said? Stay at home!"

"NOOO!!!"

Noah didn't care, he hurt his hand. He had to get to school today!

Ethan looked at Noah's persistence, and finally he untied Noah's hands.

Noah nervously untied his legs with difficulty. Then he went to the bathroom. But as soon as he hit the floor, he felt his legs hurt like crazy. He fell to the floor.

"Shit!" he cursed in annoyance.

Ethan had never seen Noah that upset. How important was school to him? But he was really impressed by how Noah shuffled to the bathroom.

"What are you doing? In your current state, there's no way you can get down the stairs. Do you want to die in the middle of the street?" Ethan said.

"I'd rather die than miss today's presentation!"

Ethan scrunched up his waist. He had no intention of helping at all because he wouldn't allow Noah to go to school.

At that moment, Juan entered the room. "Boss, we need to go now. There is a problem you have to see. We can't handle this man without your permission."

Ethan nodded. "I know. I need to see what that kid will do. He is really hardheaded."

Juan stared at the open bathroom with the sound of things falling. What was Noah doing?

Ethan chuckled at the sound of Noah swearing several times. Not realizing how stressed Noah was right now.

Juan waited patiently. He glared when he saw Noah come out in uniform and shuffle out of the locker room.

"Noah, what are you doing?" Juan reflexively walked over to help Noah up.

"Juan, I have to go to school. I have a presentation today," Noah explained taking Juan's hand and standing up with difficulty.

"But you're hurt. I sent a letter to your teacher," Juan replied, but Noah insisted on going.

Juan felt Noah's body burning, very hot. Noah had a fever. But the young man was determined to go.

"Take him to bed. I won't let him go anywhere," Ethan ordered.

Noah widened his eyes. He shook his head. "No, Ethan! Please let me go!"

Noah was getting frustrated. He broke free of Juan's grip and scrambled to Ethan's feet. He prostrated himself there.

"Please please please, let me go this time! I will do anything! Just please let me go!" Noah cried desperately.

"No, go to your bed!" asked Ethan.

"NOOOO!!!"

Juan couldn't bear it, he finally got the courage to move. He grabbed Noah's body, lifted him into the air, and carried him out of the room. "I will guide you to school."

Noah stared at Juan, incredulous. "Really?"

"I will get your bag."

"JUAN!!!" Ethan sounded angry.

Juan stood in the doorway. "I'm sorry, Boss. I will escort him to school safely. It's an important day for him. Let him do what he wants. You can punish me later."

Juan knew that the most important thing to Ethan was Noah's safety. But the man couldn't express his feelings very well. And he knew what he was doing. He asked Jack to bring the wheelchair and put it in the car.

"Juan, what if Ethan punishes you?" asked Noah worried.

"I'm not surprised. But I have to come back fast."

Noah nodded gratefully. "Thanks a lot."