Chapter 11

He asked Margareth to coordinate the servants. He was already busy with his cell phone, but he didn't leave the kitchen and passed in front of the kitchen while occasionally making calls.

Noah had no idea what Juan actually did. This early in the morning, the man was already busy. Besides, Ethan didn't seem too busy. He didn't understand why the man needed so many bodyguards.

But Juan always made Noah feel a little hopeful. The man always helped him.

Noah sighed. In his current state, his mind wandered everywhere. Instantly, he remembered his school bag. And what if Ethan still forbade him from going to school?

Noah looked down, uncomfortable with the thought. He wanted to persuade Ethan, but he knew what the man's answer would be before even asking. A clear "No".

"Pstt!"

Noah turned to find Jack smiling broadly in the doorway. Then the man walked in. "You look worse today."

Noah stared at the doorway. Juan was no longer there. Where had he gone? Ah, right, there was no way that guy had been there the whole time.

"Juan asked me to keep an eye on you," Jack said leaning against the sink and looking at Noah.

"I'm OK. Can I go to school today?" asked Noah.

"I don't know. Ethan didn't tell me anything."

Noah looked down. But then he was surprised to see blood on Jack's shoe. The blood was fresh. His heart skipped a beat. Several times he'd caught Ethan asking Jack to do something illegal. Just thinking about it made him anxious. What if he got caught by the police?

"You didn't sleep all night?" asked Noah.

Jack played with his cell phone. Answered simply. "No. But I will take a rest today."

Noah was too afraid to ask further questions so he chose to remain silent. He hoped Ethan hadn't forgotten about him and would come soon.

"Can I come in?" a man asked from the doorway.

Noah turned to find Miguel, the chef, there. To get to the cooking area, he had to pass through the kitchen. But looking at the waiters all on duty outside, it seemed Miguel was confused.

Jack nodded. "Come in!" He walked next to Noah signaling his hand for Miguel and his assistant to walk into his workplace. Jack's position made Noah relieved, as it covered most of his body.

Miguel entered his work place. Then two servants flocked into the kitchen with panicked faces.

"He is coming!" said Merry. There was panic on her face and she looked lost for anything to start her work.

Jack pulled Noah to his feet quickly, before pulling out a chair and pushing it back next to the table behind him.

Noah was startled, feeling his stiff legs suddenly having to support his body again. He almost fell over, struggling to balance. But then Jack caught him before he fell.

"Oh, thank you, Jack."

But as soon as he turned his head, his eyes widened perfectly seeing Ethan holding his body and pulling him to his feet. Noah was stunned. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Jack quietly get out of there.

"Have fun?" asked Ethan, untying Noah's hands.

Noah's heart skipped a beat. He would be dead. Did Ethan know what he was doing?

Ethan said nothing more, untied his cock and asked him to sit in the chair.

Noah trudged over to the chair and sat down anxiously. Especially when Ethan stood next to him.

"Give him breakfast!" Ethan ordered.

Miguel, who was busy preparing breakfast for everyone, now asked the assistant to prepare a special meal for Noah.

A young man came out and brought a plate of garlic butter bread and cheese.

Noah just stared with a gulp of saliva. He was still scared to death. But then he was confused by the sweep of Ethan's hand on his head. Unlike the usual rough grab, this time he felt a gentle stroke.

Noah looked up, widened his eyes, felt Ethan's hand press his neck against the back of the chair, and kissed his lips.

Noah blinked in confusion. It had all happened so fast. He didn't have time to think. Then another peck came, deeper.

"Ethan..." Noah struggled to breathe.

"I will not let you suffer from other people. I've promised to protect you," Ethan said softly, making Noah even more confused.

What could he say at this point? A few hours ago he'd been treated so badly and humiliated. Now, the man said he would protect him? What could he say right now? Should he say thank you?

Noah wanted to say: 'You really need to protect me from yourself! You are the monster here, please don't speak nonsense!'

But did he dare say it? Of course he didn't.

Noah chose to remain silent when Ethan kept rubbing his head like a child.

"Eat and go back to your room," Ethan ordered.

Noah devoured the food in front of him quickly. Some other food was brought out, fruit and milk. He devoured it all, even though he had no appetite for food. All to avoid Ethan's tantrums.

Ethan could be nice now, but he couldn't guarantee that five minutes later the man wouldn't change.

Noah only wanted one thing right now. "Ethan, can I go to school today?"

"No." Ethan's answer was clear. And Noah didn't dare argue.

But that afternoon, Noah was surprised by the arrival of his classmates who came to 'visit him who was sick'.

He woke up in great fear. He looked at Garry who had woken him up. One thing was in his brain. What would Ethan say if he knew?