Chapter 10

Taking a deep breath, Noah tried to stand up straight, defeating the overwhelming feeling he was feeling. Despite being treated this way all the time, he couldn't get used to it. He cried out of shame and despair.

But he was too embarrassed to cry. Especially now that he wouldn't be able to wipe his tears away. It would be more embarrassing if others saw it.

He had to be strong. Don't let Ethan be happy by watching him crumble.

Noah moved slightly, feeling uncomfortable. His legs felt so stiff, the slightest movement brought the pain back. Ethan had to carry him to get there. He wasn't sure he could stand for much longer. It was excruciating.

Bad thoughts filled the void in his mind at the moment. What should he do if the servants saw him? Should he stand like this until Ethan comes?

Did he have any other choice?

The voices of several women and men were conversing, getting closer. Noah clenched his fists, closing his eyes.

Damn! He had to endure.

Noah pursed his lips tightly, only able to take a deep breath.

The sound of talking could be heard in the doorway. Then there was silence. Without even turning around, Noah knew what they were looking at.

Noah looked down and felt his face flush as the servants entered the kitchen. They didn't say anything, seemingly used to Noah being like this. They seemed to be busy getting their day started.

Noah heard the sound of the refrigerator door opening and closing, the sound of plates clattering, some aluminum scraping against each other. He could only stay quiet and mask his state as best he could by clinging to the sink.

"A-are you OK?" Suddenly a girl approached timidly. It seemed like she was worried Ethan would see and punish her.

Noah nodded.

"Merry! Leave Noah alone, please!" One of the women warned the girl to stay away. The girl immediately nodded and left Noah.

The awkward atmosphere made Noah even more embarrassed. He wanted to run as far away as he could. If only he could.

Moments later, Margareth, the old woman who had worked there for decades entered the kitchen, she was surprised to find Noah naked in the kitchen. He was bound and red in the face.

"Oh God... What happened to you, my dear?" Margareth reached over and touched Noah's arm. She was surprised to feel Noah's skin hot as coals.

Noah took a deep breath, forgetting his embarrassment. Instead, he was worried about what the old woman would do. Margareth tried to untie the knot in the rope in his hand.

"Margareth, no! Don't touch the rope. Ethan will not like it," said Noah forbiddingly.

The old woman of course knew her master's temperament. But she was sorry to see Noah, he looking pale and sick. Especially when she saw the whip wounds on Noah's buttocks and legs.

"You are still sick, aren't you?"

Noah was silent, giving a small nod. He was still dizzy and weak. But none of that could overcome his current embarrassment.

With slow steps, Margareth pulled out a chair. She brought it up behind Noah, asking him to sit down. Because the strap on his cock was short, she had to push the chair closer.

"No, Margareth. Don't do this." Noah refused. He was afraid Margareth would get into trouble for it.

"Rest for a bit. You will faint. Do you need water?" the old woman asked, forcing Noah to sit down.

Noah shook his head. He shouldn't make trouble for others. He remained standing. He could do that.

At that moment, Juan entered the kitchen. "Just sit down. I will tell you if he is coming."

Noah looked at Juan. He was glad to see that the man was still healthy. He remembered the man getting into trouble for it. Guilt kept haunting him.

"Oh, Juan. Are you OK? I heard Ethan punish you. I'm so sorry. Because of me-"

Juan shook his head. "Not because of you. Don't worry."

The man walked over, helping the young man sit comfortably. He convinced Noah to trust him.

Finally he complied and sat down. Noah felt a little relieved. He was tired of standing. While Margareth smiled, because Noah was too afraid of Ethan and only Juan could make him a little relieved.

"I didn't see you all day yesterday," Noah said, looking up at Juan's face, which looked fine.

"I slept a lot." Juan stood next to Noah looking at him intently. "Are you OK?"

Noah took a deep breath. Juan chuckled, "I don't think so."

Juan patted Noah's shoulder lightly. He slept all day yesterday, but he woke up at night. And he knew what had happened.

When he went to Ethan's room, the man told him to be quiet and calm. He saw how Ethan was busy with his laptop on the sofa, while Noah was sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Ethan forbade him to talk, and he even used his cell phone to talk to him. Juan knew that several times Ethan showed his concern. But he also knew the frustration Noah was experiencing because of him.

"All of you, get out!" Juan ordered the servants get out from the kitchen. He also banned everyone from entering.