Chapter 1

The Pride Lands are a wondrous place, full of happiness, sunshine and beautiful greenery. But, on this fateful summer, 3 babies were born.

They all came the day after the first one did. Simba came first, he was a carefree cub, who just can't wait to be king. Kiara came second, she was a responsible female, who is destined to lead the Hunting Party, and finally, Kion came third, he was also responsible, and according to his family and the people closest to him, he was also rather shy.

The triplets lived happily with their parents, King Mufasa and Queen Sarabi. Their home was Pride Rock, the heart of the Pride Lands. They had many friends. Kiara befriended Tiifu and Zuri, Simba befriended Nala and Kion, being the only one who didn't befriend a lion befriended a Cheetah, a Honey Badger, an Egret, and a Hippopotamus.

Here is their life, before the fateful day everything changed...

"Pinned ya, Kiara!"

Simba shouts when he pins Kiara. "Fine, you win..." says Kiara in defeat. "Not!" She smirks and kicks him off of her, pinning him down instead.

"Fine, YOU win." Says Simba in utter defeat. "I think Kion's sleeping in again." Realizes Kiara. "That's what he always does, Kiara," reminds Simba.

"Im going to wake him up." Says Kiara, walking towards Kion and pinning him down. "Pinned ya!" Shouts Kiara triumphantly. "Agh! Kiara!" Says Kion in annoyance. "I can't help the fact that I'm the Princess of the Pride Lands." Says Kiara, smirking.

"I'm the Prince of the Pride Lands," groans Kion, "and stop pinning me down."

"Make me," says Kiara

"Make me," says Kiara. "Alright, Kiara! Get off your brother, you know how he is," says Sarabi. "Thank you mother," says Kion. Kiara sticks her tongue out at Kion, and Kion returns the favor. "Simba, i need to talk with you," says Mufasa.

"Okay, dad!" Says Simba, running toward Mufasa. "And Kiara, come with me, we need to prepare you for your first hunt." Says Sarabi, smiling. "What do I do?" Asks Kion. "You stay here, yes you can go play with your friends but be back by the time that we're back," says Sarabi.

Kion sighs. "Okay..." agrees Kion. "Wonderful! Kiara, come with me." Says Sarabi. "Okay, mother!" Says Kiara, and they leave Kion all by himself. He goes to sleep, choosing not to go and hang out with his friends. Then, Simba and Zazu come back. "Hey brother!" Says Simba, smiling.

"Hey, Simba," greets Kion, returning the smile. "I didn't get to go with dad when the hyenas were invading," says Simba sadly. "Like I said, Simba, when you're king, you'll get to chase those hyenas from dawn Til dusk," reminds Zazu. "Yeah, Zazu! You're right!" Says Simba excitedly. "But, I'm going to talk with Uncle Scar." Says Simba. "Okay, then." Says Zazu with reluctance.

Simba leaves, and Kion starts to wonder why they never see Scar. "Hey Zazu? Speaking of Uncle Scar, why do we never see him?" Asks Kion. Zazu sighs. "He doesn't like us, kion, or to rephrase that he doesn't like your father," answers Zazu. "Why not?" Asks Kion. "He wanted to be king, but your grandfather Ahadi didn't let him." Says Zazu. "Why not?" Repeats Kion. Zazu sighs. "You have a lot of curiosity within you, Kion, and we will tell you all about your Uncle Scar, when you're older." Says Zazu. Kion sighs. "Okay, Zazu," says Kion, unsatisfied with the answer.

He decided to go and see his best friends. Bunga, Beshte, Fuli, and Ono. He saw them all together, "hey guys!" Says Kion, smiling, but that smile turns into a frown when he saw that Fuli was about to attack Bunga. "Did Bunga say something mean to Ono again, Fuli?" Asks Kion. "Yes." Says Fuli. "Bunga!" Shouts Kion. "He deserves it for being a know-it-all." Says Bunga, and Ono gasps. "I am not a know-it-all!" Says Ono, who glares at Bunga and lands on Beshte's back.

"I hate the honey Badger," says Fuli, growling at Bunga. "I hate the cheetah," retorts Bunga, sticking a tongue out at Fuli, and everyone was sure she would've lunged at him if Kion hadn't interfered. "OKAY!  We're all friends here, Bunga, say sorry to Ono," orders Kion. "Fine... I'm sorry Ono," says Bunga, "I accept your apology Bunga," says Ono. "Good." Says Kion, sighing in relief.

They hung out for hours on end, before Mufasa roared, calling Kion home. "I gotta go," says Kion. He leaves to Pride Rock. "Kion! Why were you gone so long?!" Asks Mufasa. "I thought the hyenas ate you!" Adds Mufasa. "I'm sorry, father, I just lost track of time, I was hanging out with my friends," says Kion. "I'm glad you are okay, Kion," says Mufasa, sighing in relief.

"I'm glad I'm okay too, dad," says Kion. They went to sleep together, and the whole Pride fell into a slumber.