after || 5

i woke up and seen my baby wasn't in her crib. i was still naked and i looked at my phone to see it was 9 am.

what the hell.

i never ever sleep in this long. i used to think my sleep went out the window after viv, but holy fuck it got worse when i had violet and scotty boy as well.

i grab some clothes and throw them on.

i use the bathroom and get myself ready for the day.

i walk downstairs and see scott has the babies at the table eating breakfast.

"good morning." i say as he turns around and smiles.

"i made pancakes, eggs and bacon baby." he says as i nod.

"okay thank you." i say as i give him a kiss.

i kiss my babies along the way and see my brother was holding violet feeding her.

"want me to take her?" i ask him as he shakes his head no.

"enjoy breakfast sis, i got her." he said as i smile.

"what would i do without you." i say.

i sit with the kids and just watch them eat.

"mom said she wanted to take the kids today and go do
this kid museum so i figured we could all go out to lunch and maybe do a little shopping somewhere." chetta says as he brings me violet.

"i'm down." scott says as i agree.

* hours later *

my mom came and got the kids with her boyfriend, scott's mom, dad and grandma.

i even had to give up my violet.

i packed her breast milk for her. i hate leaving my babies so bad. i just want to be with them all day everyday.

but i know it's healthy for me to have a break too. and i know my mom has been trying to do that as much as she can.

i for once and it feels like a million years did my makeup today. it feels so strange. i did my hair and i got dressed.

@valarie

@valarie.arceneaux- vacation
@yung.xrist- the love of my life

we go out for lunch and of course the boys walking through one of the most popular cities gets stopped a million times.

i knew it would happen.

thank god we don't have our kids.

as we was waiting at the table for lunch i just watched and scott and my brother giggle together like nothing has ever happened. i think they needed that little break just as much as me and scott did.

rubys girlfriend was so sweet but she was so quiet. she sat next to me but wasn't much of a talker.

she also has a little baby of her own. she doesn't bring him around cause i get it she's still trying to warm up to us. they took a break for a while because of the same reasons me and scott did.