after || 10

the boys where fully retired, our kids where grown. my mother passed away, chettas kids are grown. we have a grand baby on the way.

life was good.

life did us good.

as we was sitting around we heard a car pull up and out comes germ.

"hi uncle germ." vivian says giving him a hug.

"god damn scott how many kids you got." he says joking.

i laugh along and give him a hug.

"it's good to see you buddy." i say.

we hear another car and in comes shakewell and ramirez.

"is this a fuckin family reunion or what?" i ask as we give them hugs as well.

"we decided to come see you guys since we heard you fully retired." shakewell says.

"well thank you guys." scott says.

"how many kids you going to get out of this guy?" kev says coming around the corner.

kevin aka pouya was like another brother to me. him and nick, aka fat nick.

"holy shit dude." i say as i give him a hug.

"i got a lot of kids out of him." i say as he sits down.

"they all look just like him, especially the boys. i walked in and was like damn scott hasn't aged one bit." he says as we all laugh.

"that one looks just like you though." germ says pointing to vivian.

"that's my girl." i say as vivian smiles.

she was pregnant and i couldn't be more happy for her. she's been with a guy for a long time, since she got out of highschool and he just purposed to her.

now she is going to have a baby.

scott jr has had a million and one girlfriends and violet is dating a girl. i knew she was going too by the way she talked, walked, dressed, act in general.

when you know you know.

my little justin is still my little baby boy but unfortunately he passed away due to health issues. the breathing issues he has when a baby and when he got hurt in school took a toll on him when he got older.

nothing hurts more than your child passing away.

he passed away and my whole world went blank for a while. what brought me back to life was vivian telling me she was having a little girl. she told me she was going to name her after me and my great grandma.

vivian has helped me so much getting out of the funk i was in.

she saved me from a very very dark place.

we still have justin's room set up the day he left us.

i walked into his room and noticed he was cold and not his normal color.

he passed away in his sleep.

he just stopped breathing.

i'm very thankful my baby boy went peacefully in his sleep but it hurts my soul till this day.

it feels like he was perfectly fine and nothing was wrong.

scott took it hard as well.

"we brought you something." lovell says coming around the corner.

it was lovell and ramirez packing a big wrapped square what looks like picture by the way it's shaped.

"this is for you both from all of us. before you open it, we appreciate the love and opportunities you guys have brought us. we all wanted to do something special for you two. ruby we got something for you too don't worry." lovell says as me and scott get up.

scott rips it from the back.

he flips it around and it was a picture of all of us and our baby boy justin in the middle with little angel wings on him.

scott busts out crying and seeing him cry made me cry.

right before justin left us we had everyone come down and take family photos because we was all getting older and traveling and living retired lives so we wanted to do one last run.

"this is so beautiful guys oh my god." i say as i give lovell as hug. i go around and hug everyone else.

"this is so perfect." i say as i just stare at it.

"i want it in the living room so you can see it as soon as you walk in." scott says as they go hang it up.

"i say we go have some of russell's marinas grill for dinner." germ says as we all agree.

* dinner *

they all got ruby a present for his dads restaurant since he passed away and in all the years i've known ruby i've never seen this man cry but this man cried and cried.

"fuck i love you guys. you got me." he says hugging them all.

this was such a special day.

this was family.

these guys where the family none of us had. they cared and wanted to do nothing but be a happy family.

these guys where everything.

the kids loved them, our families loved us all.

i was so glad scott and ruby created a family over music.

as everyone was eating and just sharing stories to the kids of our life or the shit we used to do the kids would get a kick out of it.

this what life was about.

family. love. creating something that can live on forever.

g59 to the grave.

a/n- sorry this was rushed but this is the last and final part. i'm sure at some point i'll make another book about scott or ruby ;))