chapter 20

Arjun went from to find subdhara
He found her laying on the floor in room and crying..

He slowly entered into the room  escaping from the soliders

Subdhara he called her she immediately turn back and found him . And recognised him

Aarya u here she exclaimed and walked towards him..

Don't worry subdhara I am here to save uu. He can't touch uu

Sorry subdhara because of me u have to face many  before he could complete she closed his mouth with her hands .
Noo aarya u haven't done anything it's was mee all me who had fallen into their and I have been soo childish and inmature I didn't understand the reason of ur priority to jiji I my self created a hatered toward uu and I am the reson of all these I have hurted uu soo much and I degraded   u  and ur love  please forgive me aarya i know I haven't behave as ur wife I am not a good wife a wife should be the major support to her husband and needs to understand him trust him I haven't done anything in that am soo sorry aarya she said . No u haven't done anything it's just the situation I should have been carefully and u should tell uu about these we all have done mistake equally .   We can correct then together from now no one are gona separate uss . I promise u badra this will be ur last messup  we are never gona respect this again he said and hugged her she too hugged him tightly wishing it to last .but who knows what might happen next !!

Who the hell are uu u shouted viraj making them separate from each other embrace.. . Subdhara held his tightly saying aarya he is prince viraj he only.. I know badra I know everything ..

I am ur death Raj Kumar today ur gona die in my  hands  said arjun

Ohhh isn't soo I can sense now u are the great dhananjaya who came to save my girl

Arjun fisted his hands ..
I heard that u shared ur first wife among ur brother..  soo let's make a deal give this subhadra to mee I will give uu my kingdom u can happily do ur rajasuya yagana as ours is also a powerful kingdom u Know ...

Prince viraj hold ur younger before speaking or else it will be the first part which is gona cut from ur Body .. and subdhara is mine she will be only mineee .. said by holding her waist and pulling her towards him . Subdhara smiled at him .

As viraj couldn't take it anymore he came to to attack .. both fighting brutally. Viraj have been heavily injured as Arjun had minimal injury

Right then a announcement came that jarasandh was dead ann here Arjun killed viraj and took subdhara out..
Soudamini asked forgiveness for subdhra she just ingonered her as she was hurt for what she did ..
As per Arjun's decision they made soudamini as queen of Malinga they said they will be there for her in needs and left to Indraprastha  

At the entrance of indraprastha every one welcomed them with open hands subdhara went towards droupadi and took her blessings .. she blessed her but with a sad heart as she remembered how she hurted her in the trap of soudamini.. .

Every one went inside ...
Chotimaaa shouted children coming towards her and hugged her ..

Chotimaaa where did you went we missed uu soo much asked prati .

I haven't went anywhere I went see my mother and father she said..

U won't goo any where na now. Asked sutasoma   .

I ii subdhara looked at Krishna as she needs to go back to dwarka for gada's wedding.

Noo she is gona come with us too dwaraka said dua

Kids pouted and Arjun jerked hearing it .
Why duaa she is fine now right what is the need of going to dwaraka now said arjun..

It's in need Arjun we have too and u are also going to join us now he said ..

Hoo yess I forgot I will also come along with u guys as I can't wait to see gadaa..

Oh is it bharta Arjun I thought u are going for someone else said nakul ..

Nakullll called Arjun giving a death glare..
Subdhara blushed .. every one laughed at him

Ohh don't look at me like that bharta am telling about satya jiji and vasudev as they are ur best friend.. that's means u are not going for them I guess 😂
Arjun said whatever and went his room for changing his clothes..

Subdhara went to draupadi 's room she stood outside and asked her permission to enter..
Subdhara why are u standing there come in inside she said..She went inside and jiji a
Can  I look at the baby once.
  subdhara I know why are u talking like this and I am soo sorry for it badra u know . I loved aarya soo much  when the movement I saw his picture I prayed to many diets to marry me and finally it happened and I was overjoyed but it didn't stand for few movements as I have to marry five pandavas and I accepted that . I used feel a strong urge whenever I think about aarya Arjun am doing injustice to remain four but I couldn't help because of me he went for exile I waited for long 12years u only imagine how would I have been after receiving ur wedding news I was shattered and I don't how I behaved . After knowing aarya's love for u it made be broke and I felt jelousy and insecure around uu and that made me believe her words I don't have any hatered on u badra I love u soo much I accepted u as my sister whole heartedly but I..

It's okay jiji If I was in ur place I would have react in the same way may be more than that .. I really don't want any positions jiji I just need a small place in ur heart thats it I will never come between aarya and u if u still wish me to leave aarya I will stay back in dwarka itself . I don't want to hurt uu nor any one . She said .

Noo badra u should not u have to bee hear and I won't allow u to go to dwarka it's my order as maharani and I can't control aarya nakul and Bheem
U have to bee heare atleast for them she said making her laugh..

As u said maharaniii said subdhara like obedient child my folding her hands droupadi laughed both of them hugged each other meanwhile the  little surtakirti waked up    ..

Subdhara took him into his hands he have a small smile while snuggling in her hands wooooww.. he is just like uu jiji and his eyes were like aarya see
Yess I can see how they are admiring uu droupadi smiled at subdhara whe saying that .
Jiji what are u saying she lowered her head to hide her blush ..
The truth which I noticed many times
Ohh comon jiji .Stop it 
Really I won't u have to face come back soon 😉😜..
Aren't u Done girls said Krishna .. they both signed and went from thier

After few minutes they started their journey towards dwaraka ..

To be continued 💗💗
Please doo vote and comment guys 🙏🙏 it takes only a minute please