chapter 22

After that night Arjun subdhara started living their life happily they
Enjoyed gada's marriage grabbing the advantage by performing rituals as  they haven't done that during their
Wedding as it happened in appropriate situation..
They vowed again to accompay each other until their last ..

After reaching indraprastha this time droupadi welcomed her happily after that incident droupadi had changed her impression towards subhadra they became soul sister Arjun was very happy to see them like that even droupadi would not allow anyone to tease  subhadra even she used send death glares to Arjun if he makes her feel sad.  Arjun himself felt blessed and thanked sri krishna as he was the reason for his luck lady..

It was a fine day in indraprastha..

Subhadra and Arjun were sitting in their balcony .

Subdhara was in his lap and Arjun encircled his hands to her waist .
As Arjun started explain how gada told him about her and how he fell for her . Subdhara was listening them with excitement and administration

And this how I loved my love of life Arjun finished his saying by giving a kiss on her neck..

Subhadra stayed silent and Arjun got confused and turned her to him .

What happened to u badhra his voice sound concerned by seeing tears in her face.

Am soo sorry aarya  she said by hugging him .
He was confused but held her close to him .
Subdhara why are u crying. Can u tell me the reason  please .
I am very bad person I didn't noticed ur love and hurted u more  ..

He moved her away from him and cupped her face said
No badhra u are in confusion  and I have also acted like a fool I should have told to u before but I haven't I neglected u and i am reason for all this missconseption please forgive me he said she put his hand on his cheek and moved close to him and pulled him into a passionate liplock..

After few minutes they broke their kiss and put their heads against each other..

Soo this the way how my queen give her forgiveness okay I am going to do many mistakes from now to get forgiveness he said smiling mischievously  ..

She just smiled at him ..

He picked her up and went towards their bed and maid her lay he laid beside her

She turned towards him and asked.

Aarya did u really imagined me .. while practicing asked like child .

Yess badra I really imagined u not only while practicing in every little thing I doo ..

Then why didn't u  tell me when we met ..

Because I don't know how u feel about and I was afraid that u might say no to me and I don't have clarity on my feelings..

Then why did you took that much time to accept for our marriage..

He gulped by sudden question of her

I am a married man badhra am bounded to my rules..soo

Soo if my brother didn't request uu u would have allowed me to marry that duroyadan . right..

It is not like that badhra he said pulling her close to him

Leave me don't touch me she said angrily and turned to other side .

Arey badhra please I didn't ment like that ..

Noo what ever it u have done intentionally she said angry throwing pillow towards him and turned looking too adorable..

To be continued 💗💗 please do vote and comment 🙏