chapter 29

Taking the advantage of absence of Arjuna in the padmavuyh had taken place to trap the brave son of Arjun a to make him loose and shatter .. as they expected abimanyu entered padmavuyh  and started to fight with opposite who are more experts in every every thing Abhimanyu's valor  echoed throughout the kurukshetra but unfortunately. His weapons vere lost from his  hands making him fall down .. the opposite had asked him to request mercy so that they can grant them his life . But abimanyu being the son Arjuna didn't wish to damage his father achievements he declined it making the opposite more anger and some were proud ... After taking the so much pain he had lived his soul making every one shatter ... Dedication his life to his mother unknown to him he is not gona go anywhere his reflection Is still present in the womb of his wife..

Hearing the news abimanyu subdhara and uttara had been completely drowned his pool of  sadness as they can't see anything as dark appeared everywhere arround them.. as soon as Arjun received the news of abimanyu he was devastated . But roared after hearing the reason why his brothers couldn't able to save him as saindhav who he gave mercy to live for the sake of his sister .. he had took a. Ooth to kill him before the sunset of the next day ..  Arjun successfully fulfilled his wow .....

Unknown to the mighty Kauravas they pressed the wrong button .. every thing had completely changed after it.

Pandavas started to fight by forgetting their relations and successfully won the war ..

They have noo regrets for anyone's death expect the one .. they didn't expected that they killed their own brother without knowing it . Which made yudhishthir curse his mother that noo secret should be hidden within the women .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As srikrishna dream of establish of Dharma succeed by giving thrown to Pandavas to rule the world by naming it bharta ....

Mera bharat mahan 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

It's not the end .... Krishna smiled waiting for the queen  gandhari's presence ......

As soon as she entered she was burning like flame .. she blamed Krishna cruising him to suffer like her .

Hearing it every one started  arg her and saying that Krishna doesn't have any connection with this war. ..

But Krishna accept her curse knowing that her birth had taken place for it only.......

To be continued pls doo vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏

Don't forget to coment jai sri krishna ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️