chapter 25

Hlo every one this story completely depends on the destiny and reborn era. So I am writing according to it  . Few chapters will be skipped..

Soo time files..

One dread full invitation of revenge changed the fate of Pandavas . Made a foundation to the worlds greatest war Mahabharat.. the yagaseni a women who is the queen of the whole aryavart and have five husband's who can distroy  the world for her. Stood their helplessly . When the shame less  bulls pulling her saree end . The rage in droupadi eyes prayed for her saka  to save her from that drastic situation..  the help which we made return us when we needed . As same happened in droupadi situation . The wound which she noticed from her saka hand . And tied cloth peiace of her sare to prevent to reduce his pain . Rescued from the unbearable pain ..

Pandavas vowed that they are gona destroy every one who is present in the sabha . Who failed to stop the adhram.as they have no right to survive on the earth ..

As pandavas were the believers of dharama . Stayed to that . No matter how many insults they face .but all five never left . It has been the major reason .for naryan to choose them as eastablishers of Dharma .

After that incident pandavas didn't asked forgiveness form droupadi as they don't even have that dare . They have decided to keep it for themselves until they reach their goal . Fulfill her wish. Other hand droupadi to stick to the same.

Six as had started their vanvas . As the suggestion of Krishna they have parted their ways for their assignments.

T

o be continued 💗💗💗

Do vote and comment guys ...

From today updates will be regular for both the stories...