chapter 27

Pandavas completed their vanavas and aganvast they revealed their identities to maharaj virat who gave shelter to them  . Yudhisther send their invitation for war to dritharastra son's to get ready for punishment . But pitamaha bhishma suggested  them to do war instead of punishment for them it will be only way to establish dharma .

And blessed them. After that messenger were prepared for sending invitations for kings under yudhisther for the participation of war and Arjun went to dwaraka to talk with Krishna about their support and bring subdhara and abimanyu  back.

Arjun traveled to dwarka and halted near boarder ..
As soon as he halted a arrow short front of his legs as it welcomed him .by seeing it a mischievous smile appeared on his face as he recognised it . He took the arrow made it into three peaces and threw towards three boys standing before him one among them caught it before it could pass. That the movement froze Arjun. As he recognised his son whom possed his all qualities.  He is fruit of his love and result of yarning . He Embarrassed him with all the love and joy ... He just looked like his mother who had qualities of his dad a deadly combination...

His joy was short when abimanyu informed about duroyadan and his uncle arrival. He rushed to battle field where friendly dual  was taking place......

He stood froze as he saw balram taking ooth to not take participation in war from both sides .

In the chamber of subdhara ..

She was excited to meet arjun .  After many years.. she happily opened the door.  But her joy short lived as he saw Arjun's  face didn't show any emotions.

She took him inside . Along with abimanyu. Asked the reason about his sadness.   Arjun told the problem . Abimanyu shocked and subdhara smiled at that and said .. it's a small thing we no need to worry about that aarya . Bharta Krishna leaves battle ground to defeat the rivals . Bharta Krishna doesn't need any weapons in the battlefield ..

Arjun finnally smiled at her knowing the meaning of it .

After few minutes Arjun got an invitation that who ever reaches him first will be granted whatever the wish as soon as he recieved he went towards Krishna's chamber . As soon as he reaches over he saw duroyadan sitting sat on the top of Krishna . Showing his pure devotion towards Krishna he sat near his foot . With that he won his madavas  heart  and got chance to wish whatever he deserves . But duroyadan assual  threw tantrums. But Krishna decision made Arjun to choose first as soon as he got he choosed his madav . Accepting the rule he won't participate in war but help him ..

After that he happily accompanying subhadra and abimanyu along with Krishna.....

To be continued 💗💗💗