chapter 31

The sun started to peak through the window of a room . Where a girl was shaking her stubborn sister wake up as she wanna know something from her immediately ..

Wake up veeee it's too late.. shouted a girl .as the girl being a night addicted person refused to get up.

After many tantrums she started wake she opened her smokey doe eyes .. the most beautiful eyes . She  looked too beautiful in her white nightwear with cute pout.

What do u want Diya asked a girl with sleepy voice..

There is news about u in the magazine that u are gona be a part of Mahabharata as subhadra . Is that true..

Yess I am saying that she again laid  on bed ..

OMG really Diya jumped in the joy and landed next to her sister..

Thats a great news it's amazing. When the shoot is gona start ..

The shoot already started my schedule is in the next week she said this time waking up

Do u know about the other characters ..I mean ur husband. Excuse me  vee interpreted rasing eye brow at her ..

Sorry sissy I mean the Arjun .

No I don't know about him  they just told about my role and I said okay .I don't no anything apart . She said and moved to washroom ..

While Diya began to read the whole magzine . But a name caught her attention....

She jumped in a joy went towards her mother calling her

What might it be???

Do vote and coment 🤞🤞🤞 it's just introduction of the character soo it is short

The next one will be big one.